ix. imessage & narrative

urban
khi..

khi
yes

urban
can we talk please.

khi
we're talking right now aren't we

urban
jakhia don't he like that.
in person. you know how mad our
parents would be if they found out
we were like this.

khi
your mother would be mad
if i sent her the texts and told her
what you said to me for us to be
like this!!!

urb
i know.
please just let me talk to you.
while i can see you.
please khi

khi
😒
*sends location*
now bye

jakhia rolled her eyes at her phone. she didn't want to talk to him but then again she wanted to hear what he has to say.

she swiped through tiktok a few times. groaning as she wasn't ready for this confrontation.

a few minutes pass before she heard a knock on her door. she sat on her couch a few times before going to the door.

she looked through the peep hole seeing her long haired best friend. she sighed before opening the door.

he walked in and she about to close the door.

until..

jack tried making his way through the door. "immediately no" jakhia said pushing the door shut.

he stuck his foot in the door. "move it before i break that bitch."

"jakhia just hear him out as well." she looked back at urban with anger in her eyes.

she let the door go and sat down on the couch.

"y'all got 10 minutes." she was pissed at this point. she couldn't believe he brought jack.

"khi im so sorry.."

"if you're coming here just to say that you can leave."

"im not finished." he interrupted. "you know i love you like my mother birthed you. all of the shit i said was out of anger. you've known me for years and you know i wouldn't do anything to hurt you intentionally. khia please.. I hate not talking to you daily. you're my best friend you haven't been since forever. im really sorry khi" urban looked at jakhia, he could see that his words meant something to her.

her lip poked out, indicating she was about to cry. something she did every since she was young.

"urban.." she got up and gave him a big hug. urban embraced her, rested his chin on the top of her head.

he pulled away from the hug and wiped her eyes. she glanced over at jack seeing him looking at her with soft eyes.

"are you just going to sit and look at me or?" she said sitting back down crossing her arms.

jack sighed and began talking. "I know my words can't take back all the cruel and horrible things ive done and said to you but, im really sorry for doing all those things. believe it or not even since i left home and made it big I've thought about you a lot always wondered how you were doing."

"why'd you do it jack."

"i can't give you a straight answer. i wish I could."

"i looked up to you a lot because you never cared what people thought about you but you lost all of my respect." she sniffed looking at him.

"is there a way i can earn it back?"

she thought for a while, "possibly, this is the start. i appreciate your apology." she smiled slightly at him.

"hug?"

"pushing it" she narrowed her eyes at him. he chuckled and nodded "respect."

"anything you want to say?" urban asked. "nah i don't need to say anything." she shrugged.

"ight we gotta head out, I'll talk to you later." urban hugged her again before walking out. jakhia sighed as she closed the door sitting down on her couch.

she was very bored, she had no lady friends in LA she could talk to which she hated.

— ANIYAH'S THOUGHTS
this has been sitting in my drafts for months now. sorry this is bad I know I haven't updated in a minute Imma try to update more.