"The handsome man"

Chapter One

"The handsome man"

'What was I thinking?'

Jimin was heavily dazed after drinking a couple of vodkas, 'Am I already experiencing hung-over?' He thought. He was conscious but he can't lift a finger or maybe he can, he's not entirely sure, he tries to move his hand, completely intoxicated. He is seeing double.

"Hey, stop moving around hobo."

He hears an unfamiliar voice, Jimin moves his head, that's when he realized he was leaning back at the headrest. He sees the outline of the man's side profile, he looks really handsome, his clothes look branded as well he must be packing. Suddenly a laugh escaped his lips, finding it hilarious how he ended up in a stranger's car.

"What are you laughing about? What a lunatic, you should be thankful I saved your stupid ass from those freaks who got you drunk." The handsome man grumbles in annoyance, rubbing his face but keeping his attention on the busy road. "Are you a prostitute? You seem inexperienced."

Jimin burst out laughing once more, 'ah right. I need money', he thought. "I'm poor." He slurs.

"You don't say," The handsome guy says sarcastically, giving him a glance. "As long as you make me feel good tonight I won't throw you out, hobo."

"Apparently, you don't possess the princely manner, and stop calling me a hobo you arrogant jerk!" Jimin scoffs, he didn't know where he got the energy but the handsome man was such an asshole. He looks away and that causes a surge of headache. His eyelids droop as he feels he's about to pass out. The car lights on the street became streaks of light and everything went black.

***

Jimin opened his eyes slightly, the brightness was hurting his eyes, so he closed them briefly. His hands wander around the bed sheet, 'weird' he thought. It was silk, he doesn't own fancy stuff, so he opens his eyes in wonder. When he sat upright his back hurt and that wasn't the only part that was sore. He looks down at his body and sees that he is naked, only the duvet was covering him.

"Did I just..." His voice falters, feeling sad at the reality that he had given himself to some stranger just like that. "How could I have stoop this low?" He asks himself, covering his face with his hands.

His memory was foggy, he can't quite remember what happened. He does remember some details, a mysterious, handsome guy, he remembers his deep voice, his side profile, his long fingers... Jimin shakes his head, "Stop stop!"

"Don't think!" He says firmly looking around the seemingly big empty room. The man he slept with is nowhere to be found which causes him relief. "Where's my money?!"

He panics for a second but notices a note at the side table, there was a cheque underneath, and that caused him massive relief. He takes the note first and reads aloud what was written.

I don't wanna see your whiny ass face ever again hobo!

Jimin crumples the paper in annoyance, "Whiny ass face?" He threw the ball of paper across the room furiously. He will certainly try his best to erase the memory of the stranger from this day onwards.

He tries to slip out of the bed despite the pain at his bottom. He can't stay, but before going to the bathroom he takes one last look at the cheque and his eyes almost pop. "2 million won?!" He doesn't deserve that amount of money given that he was drunk as fuck last night. Maybe the guy really was well-off, he looked around the room. This must also be an expensive hotel suite.

This amount is an ample addition to his father's funeral. He lets out a sigh of relief. He doesn't know how his father died though, they weren't that close to begin with, but the man was always providing him with what he needed. He was still grieving however, looking at the debts his father left him gave him no choice and explore his options.

He resorted to earning it in a risky way, which was to do sexual favors in exchange for money. It was his first time and he was naive. Now he realized that the job wasn't for him, with this amount he can start a new. But still, he has no source of income and that's why he's planning to apply as a helper to his father's previous employer. He is hoping that his relationship with their past butler will help him get the job. 

---

Yey! a vmin ff again. I've been wanting to write another vmin.
there's jikook ofc 'cause it's my main ship anyway. 🤡

Also, maid Jimin 😏