10 (TEASER) | GRIEVE

rainy days

it wasn't that she wanted to make a visit during the rain. she happened to finish her shift early, and it has been raining almost every day. she had to make a visit, at least once in two weeks, raining or not.

the rain, a time where the sun was covered by the clouds and as people believed, the clouds were crying.

and they thought the sun wasn't seeing them crying and watering the earth like that.

as if the clouds were trying to hide their emotions from the sun, and cried after they blocked the view of the sun. that was a stupid anatomy, to be honest. some people used that to make themselves feel better, that it's okay to have bad days sometimes.

it's a bad day, not a bad life as they always said.

using the umbrella to shelter herself from the rain, she walked towards her destination. where she always discover peace within, where she always find her tears falling to, where she constantly believe that,

by being there, both of them are never alone.

and yes, she was here at least 5 times a month.

the grave.

to visit him, to visit lee donghyuck.

in the other hand, there was a bouquet of camellia flowers, which the florist told her that camellia flowers symbolized love, affection, and admiration. she wanted to talk a lot about it, about how she admired him, how strong he was ever since he was a kid. how he tried his best to survive and to live happily like other people. 

she loved him for that, even though the realization was too late.

she brought different kinds of flowers every time she visits there, every kind of flower shows her feelings she could never bring to words. it's for her, and for him to know.

and during her visit, she was always alone.

except for this rainy day.

when she was 10 steps further from her beloved's grave,

she saw a figure, standing in front of his grave with a flower in his hand.

he was holding a purple hyacinth. 

purple hyacinth symbolized grieve or sorrow, words as i am sorry, accept my apology, i vow an apology, please forgive me.

and it took her only 2 seconds to recognize the figure just by looking at his back.

"good evening..."

"I'm sorry donghyuck. i can't help but to-"

".....renjun."

+ one chapter left guys !!!
the last chapter will be called
LOVE AGAIN !!! pls look forward
to it <33333