♡1♡

The Alpha walked into his dorm room he was getting annoyed by his best friend.

   "What do you think your roommate will be? Since there is no assigned places for Omega's and Alpha's." Hyunjin asked.

  "I don't know, Jin. How about you go to your room and meet your roommate."  Chan suggested.

   Hyunjin nodded and left.

    Chan huffed and looked around the dorm. It was kind of like a studio apartment. There were two twin beds, a small kitchenette, and a small living area.

A small visual of what it looks like

    Chan sat his stuff on the bed on the left side of the room.

    "Yah! Jisung stop it! Go to your own room!" A Voice boomed from outside.

    "I wanna meet your roommate!" The voice Chan assumed was the male named Jisung spoke.

    "Ugh, fine whatever." Felix sighed as he unlocked the door.

     The scent of eucalyptus invade Jisung and Felix's noses.

   "You know I think I am just going to go meet my roommate." Jisung walked off.

   Felix mentally cursed at the male and went inside of the dorm. He held his breath as the scent became stronger.

    "You must be my roommate. I am Bang Chan." The brunet introduced himself.

     Felix gave a smile.

   "I am Lee Felix." Chan was shocked. The males voice betrayed his face.

   Felix set his stuff down on the right side of the room. The first thing he unpacked was some of his clothes the others he would put away later.

    He took out the sheets and blankets from his other bag and put those away as well. There was another bag of stuff he had but, he put that under his bed.

     Chan just watched as the male put all his stuff away. He didn't smell anything from the shorter so, he figured he is a beta.

  "Uhm, I am going to go out for some stuff I will be back in a little bit." Felix smiled grabbing something from that bag from under his bed then, leaving before Chan could say anything.

    "Jisung, there you are!"  Felix smiled as he ran up to his best friend.

   "Roommate.. hot... alpha." Was all Jisung said.

    Felix laughed.

   Jisung shook his head and looked to Felix.

  "I can smell you. I thought you were wearing scent blockers?" Jisung asked.

   "It is starting to come off. I have to change them but, I didn't want to do it in my dorm." Felix told him.

   Jisung nodded understanding as a fellow omega.

   "Okay, well first let's change your scent blockers. Then, we can get what we need from the store." Jisung told the younger.

    "Okay, where should I change my patches?"

   "My room is free. My dorm mate is hanging out with his friend." Jisung shrugged.

    Felix nodded and followed the blunet to his dorm.

    Once they entered the dorm, Felix peeled of the patches that where blocking his scent and the room was engulfed with the scent of strawberries.

    "Whoa, that is strong." Jisung fanned his hand in front of his face like that would help.

   "Maybe, I am wearing them too often." Felix sighed as he put new patches on.

   "I suppose it is possible." Jisung sighed.

    "Okay, I am ready. We should go before the store closes." Felix stated.

  The two left the room and walked to the grocery store not far from the dorms.

    "What all do we need to get from here?" Jisung asked.

    "I need to get food for my dorm because I really don't want to live off cup Ramen like you. But, besides that. I need to get heat suppressants because my heat is coming up soon." Felix told the older while walking towards the medical area of the store.

    "Wait, I thought you already had some.?" Jisung questioned.

    "I forgot to pack them. I sent my sister a message asking if she could send them she told me yeah, but it might take some time. So, getting a new bottle won't hurt." Felix grabbed a bottle of the usual brand he got. Setting it in the cart he walked with Jisung to the food section.

    Grabbing various ingredients for food for throughout the week. Enough for two people or more.

    Once, the two were finished they checked out and carried the bags back to the dorm.

    They entered Felix's dorm and got slapped in the face not only by Chan's Eucalyptus scent but, also by a citrus smell.

   Felix and Jisung both ignored the two males sitting on the couch looking at them And walked to the kitchen.

    Felix grabbed the bottle of pils from the grocery bag and went to his bed pulling the bag from under it and setting the pils in it then, sliding it back under the bed.

    He went back to the kitchen and help Jisung put the food away.

   "That is my roommate." Jisung whispered talking about the other male in the room besides Chan.

   "I guess they know each other." Felix mused.

   "I suppose so." Jisung nodded.

   "Anyway, how is Jeongin? He was pretty upset last time we talked to him." Felix asked.

   "Still upset, that we left him in how he puts it hell. Even though, he is going to be here next year." Jisung sighed.

   "If anything we are the ones in hell. We have college. While he is still a senior in high-school." Felix huffed.

   "I guess. I think I am going to head back to my dorm." Jisung  patted the youngers head.

   "Okie dokie." Felix smiled.

   "Try to take those off before you sleep. You know how you get after too long of having the blockers on." Jisung whispered to the younger.

   Felix gave the older a curt nod then, waved as Jisung left the room.

   After a hour or so Jisung's  roommate Hyunjin  left the room leaving Chan and Felix  in there by themselves.

   Felix was laying under his covers playing on his phone. He had declared to himself that he would take the scent blockers off after the Alpha had fallen asleep. Which wasn't long after the other Alpha left the room.

  Felix stood from his bed going to the bathroom. Once he was there he sighed in relief as he peeled the scent blockers off his glands.

    He always hated blockers but, his scent was particularly rare. You could have alphas that have the somewhat of the same scent as other alphas and omegas that have some what of the same scent as other omegas but, it seem like no one shared the scent Felix had.

    Felix walked back to his bed he pulled the covers nearly above his head and fell asleep.

    Hopefully, tomorrow would bring good.