♤6♤

Chan had been in a bad mood all day. Between not really knowing how he felt for his cute omega roommate and Hyunjin pestering him about it, he really just wanted to throw something. Preferably a book and Preferably at Hyunjin's head.

"Hyunjin, please shut up about it." Cha groaned.

"Fine, but, you should really figure out what you feel for him soon. I heard that there are a couple Alpha's who already want to make a move on Felix." Hyunjin stated.

Chan bit his tongue. He really didn't want to say something he would possibly regret.

Felix stood by his locker looking for his book for next period in his book bag.

"Felix?" A person's voice spoke from his side.

Felix looked up at the person. It was Jisoo.

"Jisoo~noona, hey!" He smiled at the female alpha.

"Uhm, I was wondering if you would like to go on a date with me." She asked.

Felix bit his lip looking down.

"Actually, uhm I kind of like someone. I'm sorry." He told her.

She gave a sweet smile.

"It is fine, Felix. Well, I hope we can be friends though! I am always here if you need anything." Jisoo told him.

"Of course, I'd love to be friends with you! Just to let you know, I think that Lisa~noona likes you. You should try speaking with her sometime." Felix stated with a happy smile.

Jisoo nodded and left.

Felix let out a breath that was the third rejection he let out today.

By the time school was over Felix was exhausted.

"That makes 16 rejections so far today." Felix sighed as he walked back over to Jisung after rejecting one of the most sought after Alpha's Kim Taehyung.

There were a total of five highly wanted Alpha's in the school there used to be 7. However, Kim Namjoon and Jung Hoseok now have mates.

So, now it was only Hwang Hyunjin, Bang Chan, Kim Taehyung, Jeon Jungkook and Kim Jisoo that people wanted to pursue.

"It is coming around that time again the time when alpha and omegas start to mate." Jisung stated.

Felix sighed and nodded.

The two made it back to the dorm rooms, each going to their own room.

Felix sighed as he saw an abundance of chocolates roses and stuff animals at his dorm door.

He unlocked the door and opened it letting the stuff fall into the room.

He stepped over the stuff and throwing his keys on the counter and his bag on the floor he turned to the stuff and sighed.

Picking up the chocolates first he set them on the counter. He set the roses down on the counter as well. He picked the plushies up and set those on the couch.

He closed the door and leaned against sighing and closing his eyes.

He left his place by the door and started to look at all the tags on the roses. Most of them, were addressed to him. There were a few addressed to Chan which made him pout but, he set them aside nonetheless.

He speared the stuff into two piles the stuff addressed to Chan and the stuff addressed to him. After he finished that he laid down in his bed. Maybe it was time he thought about getting a mate.

A lot of people his age were talking about it and even getting mates. Hell, Jisung even talked about getting a mate.

He let out a puff of air as he turned to lay on his back.

"Maybe Changbin.. No, I think he likes his roommate." Felix mumbled.

The omega lifted his head as he heard the dorm room door open then, clothes.

"Hey, hyung." Felix greeted the alpha.

"Hey, what is all this?" Chan asked gesturing to the piles of stuff on the couch.

"The pile on the left is stuff that was brought here for you." Felix stated.

"Okay, what it the pile on the right?" Chan asked.

"That is all stuff left here for me." Felix sighed.

"Seems like you have a lot of admirers." Chan muttered indifferently.

"Yep, so far today I have rejected 16 people. I think I may just stay home tomorrow so I don't get asked even more." Felix explained.

Chan hummed.

"Though, I don't dislike the idea of mating. A lot of people around my age start to mate. Jisung is even talking about getting a mate. So, I suppose it won't hurt to just go out a little with some of the people who seem to have taken interest in me." Felix sat up looking at Chan who seemed to be lost in thought.

"Do you have anyone in particular in mind?" Chan snapped from his thoughts.

"There is one person but, I highly doubt he'd ever want to be with me. He already has quite a few better options that aren't, me." Felix stated with a small pout.

"Well, I think that if he thinks he can find better than you then, he must be blind because you are perfect." Chan gave the younger a smile.

"What about you Channie? Have you thought about getting a mate?" Felix questioned.

"Yeah, I have. I have someone in mind but, he likes someone else." Chan scratched his nape.

"Then, he must be blind as well. Because you are perfect. I bet you'd make a great mate." Felix smiled.

Chan's heart did a few backflips at the fluffy smile the younger gave him. They've known each other for a small amount of time yet, it feels like they've known each for years.

Maybe, I should tell him I like him. Chan thought

Even though I like him, I hope he is happy with the person he likes. Felix thought.