♤2♤

When Chan woke he did not expect the room to be engulfed by a strawberry scent.

     It took a lot to keep his alpha at bay.

    He needed to figure were that scent was coming from because, it was making him go crazy.

    He traced the scent back to his roommate who was asleep and cuddling a  duck plushie it was only then that Chan realized how many plushies the younger had. But, that was for another time.

    The intoxicating strawberry scent was coming from his cute roommate who he thought was a Beta.

    "He must've been wearing scent blockers." Chan muttered to himself.

    So, his roommate is a omega at least Chan thinks he is. 

    He left the area of the beds and went to the bathroom. It seemed to be the only place somewhat free of the intoxicating strawberry scent.

   Chan took a deep breath try to calm his alpha who was still going crazy.

    Felix woke up not long after Chan went to the bathroom.

    He looked over to the other bed and mentally cursed.

    The older of the two had woken up. Which also meant that he most likely knew what Felix was. He also cursed at the school for letting omegas and Alpha's room together.

   He looked at the time and sighed he needed to get ready for class.

   Just as he was getting up Chan came out of the bathroom. Felix gave an awkward smile and stood up.

   "So, you are an omega..." Chan trailed off.

   Chan could smell the fact that the younger was starting to panic.

    It was pretty uncommon for there to be male Omega's but, even so he couldn't understand why the younger started to panic.

    As if on instinct, Chan released his own calming pheromones to try to calm the younger which seemed to work, seeing as the younger relaxed.

  "Yeah, I am an omega. If you want me to change rooms I completely understand." Felix nodded.

   "No, I was just a bit caught off guard because, I didn't even smell a scent from you yesterday but, I suppose it was because you were wearing scent blockers." Chan stated with a small smile.

   Felix bent down and pulled out his bag from under his bed. Chan watched the younger male pull some stuff out.

    "What is today?" Felix asked.

   "The 14th." Chan responded.

   "Shit. Uhm, I know we really aren't friends but, uhm can you do me a favour?" Felix asked.

    "Sure. What is it.?" Chan asked.

   "Your friend from yesterday Hyunjin, his roommate is my best friend. I really need you to get him" Felix gave a tight lipped smile.

   Chan just nodded and left the room to do as the younger requested.

    Once he got to his best friend's dorm he knocked.

   "Oh hey, Chan. What's up?" Hyunjin asked.

   "Is your roommate here?" Chan asked.

   "Yeah. Jisung!" Hyunjin turned and called out.

    The squirrel like male from yesterday came into view with a smile.

   "Oh, hi hyung!" He waved.

   "Hey, uhm Felix asked if I could come get you." Chan told him.

   "Okay, just give me a minute." Jisung walked out of view to do something.

   "My roommate is an omega." Chan told his best friend.

    "Mine too." Hyunjin stated.

   Jisung came back into view.

  "Okay, let's go!" Jisung left the room.

   Chan waved tonhis friend then, followed Jisung back to his own dorm.

    The two walked in and the strong scent of strawberries hit Chan. It was stronger than before he left. A growl emitted from Chan. Felix had prematurely gone into heat.

   Jisungs eyes widened as he turned to Chan whose pupils were blown and cover with want.

    "Nope, no not happening. You need to leave." Jisung pushed the alpha just a little bit. When the male didn't  budge he had no choice but, to call someone to help.

   Jisung opened his phone and dialed Hyunjin's number.

   "Hey, ji what's up?" Hyunjin asked.

  "I need you or someone to come get Chan." Jisung was serious as he kept his eyes on the alpha in front of him.

   "What happened.? Why are you so serious all of a sudden.?" Hyunjin questioned.

   "Felix went into heat earlier than he expected and he can't take his heat suppressants yet. I physically can not drag Chan out of the room. I need someone to come get him." Jisung explained.

   "I'm on my way. Just keep an eye on him." Hyunjin hung up.

    A whimper was heard from behind them and Jisung froze.

   "Oh gosh, I hope Hyunjin gets here soon." Jisung mumbled as he tried to make sure Chan stayed away from the younger.

    Hyunjin held his breath as he walked into the dorm though it didn't  seem to work the strawberry scent was a bit over powering.

   He pulled his best friend from the room.

   "Come on you can't  be in here while this is happening." Hyunjin tugged the older out giving Jisung a small smile.

   "He will be able to come back tomorrow." Jisung told the slightly older male.

    Hyunjin nodded and closed the door.

   Jisung looked the door then turned to the kitchen.

   He walked in grabbing a towel and bowl of cold water.

  He went over to his twin and patted the younger with the towel.

    "It was supposed to start next week." Felix whined.

   "I know. We just have to wait until tomorrow so you can take your pill." Jisung sighed.

    Hyunjin had managed to drag his best friend to his dorm (Hyunjin's).

   Within that time he had snapped out of the daze from the omega.

   "You will be able to go back Tomorrow. Felix isn't able to take his pill till tomorrow. So, for now you have to stay here." Hyunjin explained

    "I didn't do anything to him right?" Everything was a bit blurry for the older. He remembers entering the room but, that is about it.

   "No, Jisung was able to make sure you stayed away from Felix." Hyunjin assured the older.

    Chan nodded and sat back in the couch. That could've been worse.