"𝖵𝗂𝖽𝖾𝗈"

"Hyung your going to Jennie's party right?." Seungkwan asked Jeonghan.

"Umm N-."

"Yes he is! Coming, Jeonghan you promised on the following week." Seungcheol says pouting, Jeonghan couldn't resist the others little pout Seungkwan only looked in disgust.

"Please Hyung don't ever do that again, I should set both of you up for marriage since you like his pout Hyung nobody in the group likes that except for you I mean I wouldn't be surprise if you both said y'all are going to get married or if y'all are engaged." Seungkwan says, Jeonghan's face instantly became red while Seungcheol became quiet.

"Y-Yah Seungkwan don't say things like that." Seungcheol says.

"Aww both of you are flustered." Seungkwan says teasing the both.

"Hey Hyungs and Seungkwan!." Soonyoung says while Minghao we're reading his book.

"Hey Soonyoung Hyung and Minghao hyung are you both coming to Jennie's party?." Seungkwan asked.

"No." "Yes".

"You never come to any parties." Seungkwan says to minghao who only shrugs.

" welp I have to go take care of some business I will see you guys tommorow at school." Seungcheol says leaving the table.

"Hyung are you coming to the party?." Soonyoung ask.

"Maybe I don't know everytime I go the cops always end up there." Jeonghan says.

"Well you don't have to worry about that it's not those weird party's that we usually go to it's like a ball or something since it's Jennie noona's party birthday and she came back from overseas with Rosè Noona you know there like super super rich." Seungkwan says.

"Everyone at the school is rich." Soonyoung says.

"It's because it's an rich school dumbass." Seungkwan says.

"Ohhh." Soonyoung says.

"Soonyoung maybe you must've hit your head while dancing how did you even get into this school?." Jeonghan says.

"My intelligence of dancing duh." Soonyoung says while Seungkwan only rolled his eyes.

"Joshua what happened to you!."his father came to him worriedly.

"N-Nothing I'm going." Joshua tried to leave but his father stopped him sitting him on the couch grabbing an aid kit.

"Joshua why, who did this to you?." His father asked while starting to applying medicine everywhere we're he's badly beating at.

"Joshua is there anyone who's beating you at the school I will call right away-."

"No dad! Just don't interfere." Joshua says he grab the aid kit and ranned upstairs going inside his room locking the door he heard his father calling after him but he was honestly tired of everything, why did i had to interfere with them, but if I haven't chan would had been a beating into an pulp and he's only a kid, he's so young to go through that.

Joshua heave out the longest sigh that he held in and began applying the medicine, hissing in pain putting a couple band-aids on, I'm so tired I'm so tired of everything I'm so tired of living and waking up to the same thing.

Next day.

Joshua stayed home this time he couldn't face the others and Chan who will ask a lot of questions why I have bruises and band-aids on, he don't wanna be a burden, he cuddled his blanket, filling in the sent of the blanket heaving out an long breath,he heard a few knocks but he didn't wanna answer,he knows it's his dad he shouldn't and Does not want to block his father out, but he needed space after what happened in LA he don't even know if he should forgive his Father for what he did, everytime that flash of his mother crying her eyes out and destroying things in the house came in the picture he will instantly flash out on his dad or bring his mom into it, he wants his father to hurt as much as he is, what he did was unforgivable Joshua barely even make eye contact with his father or interact with the other, there bond is forever gone along with his mother.

"Hey! Have you seen Shua Hyung?:" Chan asked.

"Umm who is shua?." Soonyoung asked .

"Joshua Hyung Jeonghan made it up that's his new nickname for now." Chan says.

"It's actually catchy." Vernon says.

"Yeah Jeonghan can make up the best nicknames." Seokmin says, Jeonghan only smiled.

"Guys! Guys! Look at this!!." Seungkwan says rushing towards the group of boys.

"What, What happened?." Wonwoo asked.

Seungkwan showed a video, all of them gasping, a video of Joshua getting beat into a pulp.

"Shit!." Seungcheol says.

Chan ranned out of the cafeteria along with the group calling his name.

"What the hell! Why did they do that!." Jeonghan says he was also angry they bullied the poor boy into a pulp.

"They said that he needs to learn his place and stuff like that it's a rumor all around the school someone must of recorded it on there way home." Seungkwan says.

"The hell is wrong with that guy!." Mingyu says.

"He let it happen." Jihoon says quietly Jihoon knows a bit about Joshua he didn't know who he was into he seen his face once he first notice him he gasp, it was that same dude on the news he didn't know if he should tell the others it will probably break Chan if he found out, Jihoon was in the mess to he was connected to it when he went to LA for 5 months into he went back to Seoul to continue his school.

"Is that why he didn't come to school today." Seokmin says.

"Yeah maybe but where did Chan go Im gonna go find him Seungcheol come with me." Jeonghan says getting up.

"Im coming to." Mingyu says.

"I will come too." Wonwoo says.

"Me too!." Soonyoung says.

"How about everyone come and split up. " Jihoon says every nodded and split up into groups.

Honestly I got lazy in this chapter it's exam week and it's been tiring but writing gives me so much energy it's like I have everything planned out when I writing something even though the chapters suck I'm still in the process of learning how to write good chapters and learn how to use grammar properly, but give me time I promise I will send out a lot of chapters from both books and also I remember those Chaelisa books that I started when I was new to wattpad i will see what I can do and try to finish some chapters but anyways Thankyou for the reads so close to 200 reads!!! Ahhhh Thankyou so much!! 🥰😍😍😍🥺🥺🥺🥳🥳🥳🥳💗💗💗Thankyou Everyone I'm very Thankful.