Chapter 25

"bachelor party"

Andrew's POV

"Now can you tell me why you kidnapped me?" I asked Haley before she opened the door to Lucas's house.

"I'll tell you when I have you and Lucas in the same room." She responded as she yanked me inside the house.

"Haley, I would appreciate it if you don't make my other arm unavailable," causing her to roll her eyes and walk towards Lucas's room. Where we caught the sight of Mouth taped to a chair with small targets drawn over him by Fergie and Skills. "Oooo! Can I play?"

"This is some...weird guy thing I'm never gonna understand right?" Haley asked as Luke and I answered her question."Great, well at least I came to the right place. Can I talk to you for a second?" She asked Lucas. He responded with a simple 'yeah'.

"Yeah, we gotta go get eggs anyway. Let's roll. " Skills said after he suddenly stood up then leaves with Fergie following.

"So what's up?" Lucas asked while looking at both of us.

Haley tries to start the conversation but looks at Mouth. Who took the hint and tried to move, but couldn't move due to him being taped.

"Oh uh yo Fergie!" Lucas called resulting in Fergie opening the door.

Lucas signaled to Mouth as he came to roll Mouth away. "Sorry. Hey, how bout you guys roll me down the street and see if you can hit me on the fly." I got the ball on the bed and aimed at one of the targets on him then threw it which hit him in the stomach. "Ow," he chuckled out before the door closed.

"So you guys know bout this whole Bachelor party thing right?"  Haley spoke as she walked closer to us.

"Oh Haley, look, it's just goofy guy stuff okay?"

"Yeah, there's nothing to worry about," Lucas and I said trying to reassure her.

"I know. I just wish he'd done his goofy guy stuff before we got married." She replies as she started to walk around the room.

"Well, he would've, if you had gotten married ten years from now," Lucas said as nodded my head in agreement. Before Haley gave a 'don't start' look to both of us causing me to look down. While Lucas put his hands up and say, "Joking! Sorry!"

"Would you guys just...look after him?" she asked us as she leaned against a drawer.

"I'll tell you what. I will sacrifice myself and go to the bachelor party to take care of Nathan." Luke and Hales then turns to me for an answer.

"And I will help Luke in looking after him," I say giving her a small smile.

"Oh, you're both so heroic." She said giving us high-fives and walking to the door. "Thank you."