01: The New High School

Alarm clock  6'o clock in the morning. 

"wake up boy it's time to go to school." A voice shout and I was like oh my god please one minute. again the annoying voice comes and I didn't control and spat out " coming please one minute." a little longer it was quite and suddenly my blanket pulled by someone strong hands grip & I watched it was nonother than my beloved and sweet papa.

"Boy, come on it' almost 6:15." my papa said to me but I wanted to sleep more because last night I was watching horror movie and it was super horror guess which was I'd watch. okay I' tell you it was orphan. OMG it was horror and also a darken movie. 

"papa please give me 2 minute then I'll wake up and ready for school." I said to my papa and went back to my sleep.

After 2 Minute....

"Okay, 2 minutes over now wake up and go take shower." I 'd stand up and went to shower. after my shower I go to down stairs and watch my papa was making breakfast for us. Me and my papa had eat breakfast and I grab my school bag.

oops sorry I didn't told you about myself & my family. hi I'm Sam and I'm 18 years. I lived with my papa and in my family me and my papa my mom has diseases now she is not with us. I really miss my mom but my papa is everything to me. my dad was working in LA but he had transfer here means Bangkok  today 's my new day in school. 

"Sammy baby let's go to school, we got late for it." my papa said to me we ran to car and me my papa sat in car. 

Time skipped....

"Best do today okay don't hesitate feel free to ask questions." said my papa and drop me off to my school. "Learn somethin" said my when he wave through his car's window. I waved back.

"yeah papa."

before I go to enter my school, everyone looked at me and I just didn't looked back . when I cross school's gate and go to the classrooms. it were so much people and who could I ask? Then someone tapped my shoulder and I turned it was a boy but I don't  know him. 

"HELLO, are you new here ?" said the boy and waved me. I waved back him.  "HELLO, yeah I am new here ."  I said to him. he smiled and he wanted to shake hands. so he came out his hand and said to " It's nice to meet you and yeah what's your name?" I shake his hand and said " It's nice to meet you too, I'm Sam Chris and could you tell me where is the Architecture class?" I asked him. he saw all the directions and then point me to the straight and left. "there yours class and by the way I'm also Architecture  student what a coincidence." then we both go to our class. right now my was good but let's see what happened then. I hope everything gonna fine.

 I hope everything gonna fine

This is his school look (Sam) isn't he is cute 

SO what happen next. tell me in  comments and if I make mistakes let me know okay.

keep love my story and this is first chapter and next one I'll update.

okay bye love you and don't forget to comment and vote.