02 : God's Group

(This is Sam's High School.)Sam's POV

when I was going to classroom everyone's eyes on me. Like I  was kind of ghost. I'd looking for empty seat but there was not. suddenly someone grab my hand and took me to the middle corner bench. when I saw it was the same boy who told me his name also he waved me.

"From now on you will seat here with me ." said the boy. at that time I was thinking why would he help me why because he didn't know me also I don't know him, so why? "Oh hello I'm talking to you." he said and I 'd come back from my thoughts. I sat on his seat which he told me.

when we sat on the seats he said " Oho I didn't tell you my name, hi my name is Mark." with smile. I told him " hi I 'm Sam, Sam Chris." we greeted each other and then the teacher came. "Good Morning Teacher." everybody standup and greet teacher. " Okay Children sit down and yeah the principle said the new student came umm where is he uh?" the teacher said and his eyes landed on me then he point at me. "You are the new student right now come outside."

I just came outside and teacher said " Okay now introduce yourself to class."

I hate to introduce my self. I just go and stand beside the teacher and said " Hello my name is Sam Chris and love to read comics books so I hope we could get  alone." then I go back to my seat. sitting beside boy was clapping and no one was clapped for but he did.

 sitting beside boy was clapping and no one was clapped for but he did

(He is mark isn't it cool.)

After my introduction I sat beside mark. then the teacher started his lecture.

Time skip

when the lecture finish we went for next class. after that we had lunch break.  

After 2 hours..

Lunch Break

When the bell rung all the students went to canteen. Mark grabbed my arm from behind and drag me to canteen. " Let's eat,  what you want to like?" said Mark. he pushed me against the chair. it was strong like my papa's power It was hit like me like a flower thrown on rock. 

"Please easy on me I don't used to this, okay" I told him with strong glare. the waiter bring us burger and coca cola. when the waiter came front of me my anger gone down and I just took the tray but in the tray there was missing something. Ketchup OMG how am I forgot this thing.  I just love ketchup. " where is the ketchup?" I asked with confusion look. the waiter said that he forgot to bring. I said okay. Mark fully looked at me and chuckle "Wow, this is crazy seriously." said Mark. I just gave him my sad looks.

 I just gave him my sad looks