Mushoku Tensei: The Red eye flicker

NOTE: SINCE THAT THE ANIME IS NOT YET OVER, THIS WILL BE UPDATED AS THE STORY GOES ON.

Name: Antonio "Anton" Greyrat

Gender: male

Age: 14

Sexuality: straight

Race: human

Powers: Flicker, intellect

Power info:

Flicker: can teleport distances 10m only, travel through walls, and also in the right timing, and sometimes magic.

Intellect: Can pick up, process, and solve complex problems in a short amount of time, formulate strategies, and also moves, also deduce a weakness on an enemy if possible.

Alliance (Good, Neutral, Bad): Neutral Good

Role (what you do): Adventurer, Assassin.

Likes: Being an older brother, Generally helping other people, training with his favorite mentor ghislaine, having a nice family dinner, hunting down evil people and bringing them to justice, fighting for the poor and the weak

Dislikes: Slavers (He hates them the most), Cruel people who willing to hurt others, traitors, when his friends die or in serious injuries

Fears: Losing his adoptive family

Strengths: Swordsmanship, Flicker Combat

Weaknesses: Quick to anger - due to his traumatic past, he tends to lash out and be more aggressive to from his usual self if threats or even harmful action is inflicted on his family, leaving him to he more sloppy, and more wild on his attacks

Personality: patient, earnest, kind, humble, can be quick to anger, sympathetic, Empathetic, can be serious, brutal when pushed his patience to far

Backstory:

                      He was taken in by the Greyrat family when he was saved by Paul, the MC's dad, after getting involved in a mission to stop the slavers from exporting him, and his mother, he always saw his mother get "forced" by men, he was scared, and his mother was his last family after his dad was murdered trying to fight back, and he lost his mother in the fighting trying to escape, he was gonna get killed by a Mercenary before his eyes turn red, and he teleported behind him and he fell, the man didn't know what happened but he slashed the boy, and it made a deep wound on his right arm, he screamed in pain, before Paul stabbed the mercenary at the back, Paul decided on trying to get him out, then with nobody else, he clenched to Paul.

                                                  Paul wanted to just go home, meet his wife and such, but the little boy kept on following him, until he picked him up and put him on the orphanage himself, cause he was not ready for a kid yet, then when he came home, he met his wife and that's when his wife, noticed a small boy from afar, hiding, Paul was understandably irritated, and a little happy, but his wife Zenith, wanted a kid, and they adopted him, he was raised and taken care, he was scared of being left alone, and abandoned, he did his best, he studied, he helped clean the house, at first the family and the maid, thought he was just being nice, until the maid, talked to him, he was scared, so scared of being abandoned, despite being little, only 3 years old, he witnessed so many things.

                                   He became more open when the maid emotionally supported him, he views the maid, as a mother, like his mother, he grew up around Paul, and always trained him, harnessing the "teleportation" power, which he called "Flicker" as he got older, he was known in the village, he was happily helping around, flickering here and there, he felt like he owe his life to the Greyrat family, he was Earnest, polite, and Respectful, and also a somewhat of a flirt due to his new adopted dad teaching him "The stuff" on how to flirt with woman, he grew to love them, until Rudeus arrived, where he life as an older brother he wanted to leave a good impression to his little brother, so, he was always there.

                                                                     He studied under the tutelage of Ghislaine, where he and he would train at a field, his Flickering made it harder for Ghislaine but the skill and power difference was far too much, and he trained with her every single day, for about 5 hours, each day from 5 in the morning to to 10 in the morning.

                                            and where his journey begins, when rudeus one day, gains magic, that's when his life, once again, turns upside down.

Weapons/inventory:

Extra info:

Extra info:

He has his Kris Daggers at his top right side of his back for quick and easy access, and his other Dagger at his back on the waist area where he immediately can use when there are enemies at his left side, and his knife at the calf of his right as a last resort weapon.

He loves wearing a bandana around his forehead, to keep his sweat from getting to his eyes, or sometimes use his bandana against the hot days.

He is hail as a genius by other adventurers on his place where he would be a very competent fighter despite being at a young age, he is also a genius when it comes to books and picking up new information.

How he got his nickname is his eyes would turn red whenever he activates his powers then would teleport around, and adventures took note of this, and soon gave him the name "Red eye flicker"

At the age of 14 his skills are considered strong enough to be at the level of "King" status and a practitioner of Sword style he has picked up from Ghislaine, and he stands as one of the most strongest. being older than Rudeus and also Eris, his little brother and his "student" since he was recommended to tutor Eris, he is far more experienced, and his older state he is stronger physically.