Chapter 3

A loud slap echoed through out Jeon's office that shock the person who felt the stingy pain at his left cheek.

"What t-

"What are you even thinking, Jimin?! Or are you out of your damn mind, huh?!" Jungkook roared in anger.

Jimin looked at his husband with a hurt and confused expression on why the other just came in and slapped him. He doesn't even have a single idea on whats happening at Jungkook at this moment.

Jimin closed his eyes and took a deep breath before opening his eyes again and saw Jungkook eyes still staring at him like a lion who just want to eat his pry.

"For what is that, Jungkook?" Jimin asked in a confused tone.

Jungkook narrowed his brows more to what he heard from the other. "For what is that? Seriously Jimin? Dont you know what you did and bring shame on me at the hospital, huh?!"

Jimin eyes bulge, he almost forgot what he did at the hospital one week ago and he never thought that Jungkook would knew about it after how many days.

"I already told you before, whatever relationship i have with Taehyung, its all in the past! That person is living his life peacefully without me and now you just came to him like he is doing something wrong with you, Jimin. Grow up, Chim! I divorced him and marry you even though you are the one who cheated on me!" Jungkook didn't realised what he said and made Jimin chuckled in an insulting way.

"Oh wow, Jeon Jungkook...its been a long time and you never told me that words before and now you have the guts to tell me that? Why? Is it because you do realised now that you have a feelings to that stupid Kim Taehyung?!" Jimin yelled in anger.

Jungkook felt his tongue was stuck to his throat and cant even say a word hearing those words from his husband. He doesn't know why, but since that night he felt something deep in his heart. Kim Taehyung became a good husband to him when they are still married, he never saw nor heard Taehyung complains even though he treats him like nothing.

Jungkook never beats Taehyung in those years, he never hurt him physically but he knows very well that he hurts him emotionally and thats more painful than any other kind of beating.

"Tell me honestly, Jungkook. And dont dare lie to me. Do you have a feelings for him now? Does your heart start having a feelings for him now?!" Jimin yelled in anger making Jungkook almost startle.

'Do i?'

"Answer me Jeon Jungkook!" Jimin yelled and was shocked at Jungkook's response that made his knees tremble.

Nobody say a word after this and Jungkook was left all alone at his office thinking what have just happened.

Jungkook pulled his chair and sit on it, facing the mirrored window. 

'Do you have a feelings towards him now?!'

'Yes i do! I fucking do realised that i have always love him!'

'So why did you marry me, Kook? Why?'

Jungkook closed his eyes, leaning his back at his chair, arms crossed at his chest.

Jungkook didn't realised how long he stayed like that and just startle when someone knocks the table infront of him.

"Goodness Yoongi." You startled me.

"Startled you? I knock your door how many times and you didn't hear it. So i just came inside and saw you like this thinking so deeply. Whats wrong with you, Kook?" Yoongi asked, pulling the other chair and sit on it.