59

(y/n) - your name

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Ok, can you explain to me why you barged into my room?" I sigh out as I walked out of my bathroom wearing some pj's.

"I wanted to know if you are coming to the festivities tonight." Loki asks as he sat on my bed, looking uninterested but I know he was faking.

"Of course I am. Thor asked me to join him." Loki narrowed his eyes at me at the mention of his brother.

"He asked you... Why?" I shrug and Loki grits his teeth. "Forget that oaf." he suddenly stands up and stalks towards me. "Attend the festivities with me instead." I blink up at him in surprise.

"What do you mean? With you? As in together? How are we going to go together when you have to pretend to be Odin?"

"Just answer if you will go with me. I will figure out the rest." Loki dodges my last question and I raise a brow at him.

"And why do you want me to go with you and not Thor?" I grin mischievously as Loki bristles under my question, crossing my arms over my chest. He quickly glances at me before looking away.

"If you do not wish to go with me, just say so-"

"-wait, no! Ok, ok. I would love to go with you. Plus this was a better invitation than Thor just sending maids to ask for him." Loki grins happily and I turn to change into the dress the god of thunder gave me, waving my hands as my powers tickle over me and changing my clothes. I turn to face the mirror, noticing Loki's look of utter disgust and distaste of my dress behind me as he scrunched his nose rather cutely.

"What are you wearing?"

"A dress Thor gave to me apparently." I was about to magic up my hair in an updo when Loki grabs my hand to stop me. He slowly walks around me, dragging a finger around my body as a green aura surrounded me. I blink in surprise as the colour and design of the dress changes entirely, Loki standing behind me.

The dress was now a long lilac green gown made from the most softest material of silk and velvet with a lace cape that was attached to a beaded choker. The corset reminded me of the leaves of a water lily, rough but elegantly decorated with gems and sequence around the edges. There was even a belt accentuating the corset.

The dress was more revealing and I was a bit self-conscious about my arms that still had the very faded streaks on them. They didn't disappear completely, like my other multiple wounds and scars that decorated my skin.

I suck in a light breath, feeling his hands hold my bare arms as he rested his head on my shoulder

I suck in a light breath, feeling his hands hold my bare arms as he rested his head on my shoulder. "Green is a more ravishing colour on you." a shiver runs down my spine as Loki gently traced his hands down my bare arms, moving down to hold my waist as he stared at me in the mirror in front of us.