Chance

Sana's POV

Jungkook: I love you Carrot...I really do...

That name..it felt like I was being blessed after a million years...my eyes welled up..did my old kookie came back??..I saw his face and yes it showed the old innocence and pure love he used to have for me..

I saw his face and yes it showed the old innocence and pure love he used to have for me

But I can't forgive him so soon he needs to learn that he did a big mistake..hatred should not take over a person because it only makes him seek revenge and revenge on others does not gives anything...it is a waste of time energy and life...

He must learn that while degrading someone we degrade ourselves too..and I won't forgive him until he understands and confesses all his mistakes...

I looked at him he was smiling but his tears were still flowing down his face..then with much courage I said in a Cold voice,

Sana: G-Go away k-kook..

Jungkook: WHAT??Noo!!..Please Ca-Carrot baby please don't leave me again please...

He said chocking on his tears...

Jungkook: I'm sorry...please don't leave me..

He started crying bitterly..I can't see him life this..

Sana: Fine then I'll l-live with you..but we'll live like strangers...

Jungkook: Please don't do this Ca-Carrot..

Sana: The things you've done to me are h-hard to forget Mr.Jeon..I need time..

He was still crying but didn't replied till a while..but then he said in an almost inaudible voice,

Jungkook: O-Okk..but let me at least help you..and court you again...I'll prove myself to you...I'll prove my love to you...

My eyes softened at his words...but I managed to say again in a Cold voice..

Sana: Fine..

I know it must hurt..cuz when it hearts me to say it must hurt him to hear that but I need to make him understand what he did..and for that I'll have to give him the taste of his own medicine..

Time Skip,
2 months later,

He did prove his inevitable love for me but I'm still waiting or him to confess..he treated me like a queen..His Queen...He took care of me every single day and night whilst doing his work..he even bought gifts for me..small but the most valuable gifts..

Flashback

I can walk these days slowly..I was sitting in the garden with a book in my hand reading it when someone kept his hands on my eyes..I knew already who it could be..I didn't reply until he said,