Author's Note

Hello, everyone. This is the unedited version of Tell Me How. This is my third story that I've got to finally finish after writing for so long. One of the best moments is the day that I've published the last chapter of my story under the series of Isla De Verde.

Expect a lot of grammatical and typographical errors. I'm truly grateful for those who have read and will soon read my story.

Thank you for riding along with Agamemnon and Felicity's story. I know that my story isn't perfect. It has so many flaws and I understand if you're looking for a perfect story which you can't find under my name. You're free to go.

I have lots of lacks and I'm willing to improve more. I hope you can give me some time that I needed and a time to breathe. Let's spread awareness and use your words for more essential things. Always remember that if you can write a sentence, you can definitely write a book. Thank you so much again!

- Ang series na ito ay dedicated para sa mga taong may ama na ang propesyon ay isang mangingisda. We shouldn't think that being a fisherman means you're below the ground and you're at rock bottom that you couldn't even reach those people who are on top. That's not true. There's always a way on how to be a successful person. The first thing to do is you gotta believe in yourself.

Date Started: August 24, 2021.
Date Finished: November 1, 2021.

- OceanusZab