27 - Reason.

"F*ck! That stupid girl!" I cursed.

  "Aeternitas shift now! Show me where she is!" I growled.

  Aeternitas sensed my panic and shifted ripping his clothes.

  I followed him and shifted too my clothes now on the floor.

  Aeternitas ran faster then me.

  But I managed to keep up.

  'We can still talk through mind link! Tell me what's going on!' Aeternitas mind linked me.

  I guess he was able to do what Athanasia was able to do...

  'Athanasia told me what I should do if she dies. I pushed it aside thinking it was just in case kind of thing! It did cross my mind that she might commit suicide but I didn't think she would actually do it!' I mind linked running as fast as my feet could take me.

  'Huh! Ugh! How did I not notice!!!!' Aeternitas yelled threw mind link.

  'Aeternitas your good at jumping right?' I mind linked.

  'Decent why?' Aeternitas mind linked back.

  'Can you go that way? If I'm not wrong it should lead to the bottom of the cliff. I need you to tie a net there amoungest the trees . I'm sure you can figure something out right?' I mind linked.

  'yes.' Aeternitas mind linked back going to a different path.

  'Lucas. I need help.' I mind linked.

  If one of us can talk her out of this it would be Lucas and me.

  'Whats the matter?' lucas mind linked.

  'Athanasia! She's trying to die!' I mind linked.

  'Where!?' Lucas mind linked back instantly.

  'Its at the cliff that we planted a tree at!' I mind linked.

  'Im coming.' Lucas mind linked.

  I was glad..

  I know Lucas is beyond redemption.

  But at least...

  This is him trying...

  Then the dark storm clouds started to rain.

  'Shit! This is going to slow me down!' I whined.

  The rain is going to make my fur wet which would make it heavy which would mean it takes more energy to run.

  I ran and ran.

  It seemed endless...

  'Athanasia... Don't you dare do this to me...' I thought as I pushed on to where Athanasia was.

  'Im doing what athanasia would do. So you have no reason to be mad at me...'

~ Aeternitas (POV)~

  'This girl is stupid!' I cursed trying to use the spare whips I had on me to tie a net.

  I barely had any materials other then my weapons!

  'Should I try and make a food pile? That would soften her landing just in case right?'

  I thought looking around.

  I had about 6 whips on me.

  I tried to tie them but they had holes that were bug enough athanasia could just fall through.