♟️Trauma♟

"Desmond please,"

Jaden begged breathlessly as Desmond devoured her.

He slightly lifted his mouth from her, "Please what?" He asked, as his voice reverberated through her body. "Tell me what you want."

Desmond's naked body lay across her bed, as Jaden scooted herself against the headboard and could no longer run from his skilled tongue.

"I can't take it anymore." She panted.

Desmond had been edging her to the brink of orgasm for the past 20 minutes, not allowing her to cum.

He slipped two fingers deep inside and began to pull at her, knowing it would send her over the edge. "I just want you to feel good, baby." He whispered onto her flesh before sucking on her pearl.

"Ooohh baby, I do... I do feel good. You make me feel soooo gooood." She rotated her hips rocking back snd forth on his tongue and fingers.

Before she could cum, he lifted off of her and wiped his goatee, "turn over, put that ass in the air for me." He instructed.

She did as she was told and laid her head down and ass up, just as she'd done in the club.

Desmond stroked himself as he leaned down and licked her from her honeypot up to her pretty little asshole.

She gasped, "Ohmygod"

Desmond let out a satisfied hum and slid his pole up and down her opening, letting her juices assist him in getting inside.

Impulsively, they both hissed in pleasure as he slid in. It had been almost a week, and Jaden knew better than to keep his pussy from him.

Desmond instantly knew he wouldn't last long in this position, but that was okay because he knew she'd be done too.

He slowly pumped in and out, until she began to catch a rhythm, "uh-huh, throw that ass back," he groaned gripping her cheeks.

"Mmm... Desmond, you feel so good." She moaned.

He gently gripped her now wild hair and pulled her upper body against his, and placed a hand softly on her throat, "I missed you, Jae" he whispered in her ear licking her neck continuing his punishment.

"I missed you tooo." She moaned as tears began to escape her eyes. She was in pure bliss. " I'm gonna..."

"Go head baby, let me feel that pussy cum all over this dick." And with that, she did followed by him filling her up.

They both collapsed on her bed.

So much for talking like adults. Jaden thought to herself as she woke up, seeing Desmond still sleeping. She knew she felt things for him, but she didn't want that to distract her from her own life.

She unlocked her phone and went to Desmond's Instagram page. Seeing their photo still posted, she finally double-tapped it then decided to post her own.

Her photo was the selfie she took when Desmond was kissing her neck, where you could only see the back of his head.

She captioned it, "If you thinking about missing me, I'm busy."

Then she set the phone down and went back to sleep.

•••

⚠️Trigger warning:⚠️
Sexual abuse & assault

Jaden laid in her bed sleeping peacefully as someone quietly opened the door and crept inside, closing the door behind him.