I blinked and you were gone

Thank you guys so much for your patience! It's been forever since I updated!

Also, can you see the image? Because I put it up but it's just blank.

Seamus Finnigan POV:

We heard rushed footsteps as Draco hurriedly scrambled down the steps and we all looked at each other, wondering what was the matter.

Draco stumbled into the common area and gasped,

"She's got him!"

We all stood up, watching Malfoy panting, trying to figure out who 'she' was. Just as we inched closer, trying to comprehend the situation, he flinched back and looked at us with wide eyes.

"I have to go find him," was the last thing he said before he disappeared. Pansy tried to follow him, but was met with a wall in the place where he had vanished. 

Peculiar, to say the least.

I spot Dean and go to him immediately, seeing him visibly upset by the previous events.

"Dean? Angel? What's going on?"

He shook his head, seemingly unable to speak. I nod curtly, wrapping my arm around his waist protectively. We walked to where Pansy was in silence and joined the group of eighth years stood around it. Pansy then suddenly dashed back to her room and Blaise followed her out without hesitation. 

The rest of us stood awkwardly and slowly retreated to the couches. Not looking into each others' eyes, we sat in the same positions as before, trying to comprehend what had just happened. 

Soon, Theo got up and wordlessly went upstairs, presumable going to Pansy and Blaise.

What just happened?

*****

Harry Potter POV: 

Cold.

That was the first thing I felt.

I blinked open, my eyes bleary from unconciousness. I honestly had no idea what was going on: where I was, what time it was, who had brought me there...

I shook my head and forced my eyelids open for long enough to catch a glimpse of the place I was in.

It was dark, very dark, damp and cold. I was being suspended in mid-air by some kind of magic and yet somehow, I felt eerily at ease. 

A harsh voice spoke, blaring in my ears,

"Where is Draco Malfoy," it demanded, evil practically dripping off of it. 

"Who are you?" I didn't answer the question. Wrong move.

I felt practiced fingers wrap themselves around my neck and yank it upwards, causing me to choke.

The voice hummed in approval as the hand released me from its steel-like grip. It tried again, grating like chalk on a blackboard.

"Where is he and what is his relationship to you,"

"What's in it for me?" Another wrong move.

A slap struck my face like lightning, and I could tell that I had really infuriated the voice now.

"Alright then," it began, "I'll just wait for him to come for you then."

Hah!  I thought, Good thing he won't do that.

As if some voice in the universe had heard me, Draco's voice was heard.

"Where is he?"

You have got to be kidding me.

I shook my head exasperated and called out to Draco. But of course, my voice couldn't come out. Did I really think the voice would let me call out to him? What an idiot I must be.

I heard music playing all of a sudden, quite like a circus, and felt myself moving through the air. I couldn't control my own body, as much as I tried, the only thing I could do was use my face. 

A female-presenting person in a black, ankle-length dress and a corset floated down to what looked like an abandoned stage, littered in cobwebs and bodies of dead rodents. They flicked their lock, ebony wand and suddenly the whole theatre was filled with multicoloured, luminescent butterflies, lighting up the entire place. The dirt was all cleaned, and I caught eyes with Draco, pleading him to leave with my eyes.

He obviously didn't get the message, or misunderstood me, because he rushed down a narrow, winding staircase, trying to reach me, but being stuck in an endless loop of steps that were evidently enchanted. He stopped, realising this, and stared at me in horror as the Voice lowered me to the stage. 

Abruptly, I stopped moving and me clothes were changed and there was a mask covering my mouth. I was placed in the center of the stage,

And the show began.