Cassie |chapter 20- Rafe

Author note: start the song.

As soon as I shut the door open, I stare at Cassie and Topper who are sitting on the floor, very close to each other. He looks perfectly fine though I'm not sure about her. She's clearly not feeling well, I could see that from her face. I can't help it but feel extreme anger building up in me. The fuck is he even doing here with her? And why are they sitting on the floor of some bathroom in a fucking bar. And why was the door locked. Is it even possible that they could be doing something here. No. I refuse to believe it. She couldn't have done that. Never.

I stood there completely frozen for a literal second while million thoughts came upon my head. As I try to get the stupid thoughts out of my head I notice how they both stare at me. As soon as Topper saw me, he distanced himself from her and got up. She looked at me as if she was relieved and thankful that I got here on time. Fucking Topper, I hope you didn't do what I think you did. I realise my hand is held in a fist, as I slowly get closer to them. You're not getting out of here alive Topper. Whatever you did, you seem to have fucked it up for yourself.

"Hey man."  he looks at me and raises his hands. He looks as if he's about to piss himself. 

"What the fuck?!" I shout at Topper as I get closer to him. I grab him by his collar and raise him towards the wall. "If you don't tell me what's going on here, I swear you'll be dead within the next few seconds." My heart is beating so rapidly, I feel like it's gonna explode any second. I turn to look at Sarah who's running over here to help Cassie.

"I-uh..we j-just-" 

"Did you swallow your fucking tongue Topper? HUH?" I shout right at his face and punch him with all my force. I shake my hand slowly and clench my fingers together. Blood is already drenching from his mouth. Fucking asshole.

"Rafe, stop!" Sarah shouts looking up at me. Her voice is trembling as if she's gonna cry right now. I can sense how all of this is scary to her.

"Stay out of this Sarah. Get Cassie and go to my car. I'll meet you there." I say in a mad loud voice as I shift my eyes back to Topper. I can't even look at Cassie. Seeing her this way shatters my soul. He's gonna pay for this.

"Don't do something you'll regret." she gives me a solid look as she helps Cassie to get up and holds her tight as they're both headed out of the bathroom. As soon as they're gone, I let go off of Topper, and close the door of the bathroom. I broke it when I was entering, so I couldn't lock it. Instead I move the small table for tissues towards the door, making it impossible for anyone to open it from the other side. As I'm finally done, I turn my face to Topper to continue beating the living shit out of him, but as soon as I turn my face, he hits me with a tissue dispenser. Yeah now he's definitely asking for it. I look down as I wipe the blood off my nose and look back at him. 

"You're trying to get yourself killed or what?" I say with a small grin on my face. I am in absolute agony and this fucker is bout to pay it off. I run towards him and push him to the wall. I punch him hard and then again, and then again, until he falls down. His whole face is covered in blood but he doesn't make a sound. What is he trying to prove. While I look at my bleeding knuckles, I hear him laugh like a fucking psychopath. 

"Whats up man? You mad cause I fucked your girlfriend?" He says as he chuckles, while spitting blood on the floor.

"The fuck you just said?" I shout at him. I feel as if I just got struck by lightning. 

"Yeah..she was really good at it. She must've had a good practice-" he can't finish his sentence before I kick him with my foot. My breath is shortening and I can't function properly. All I want right now is to kill him. I get on top of him and punch him him on his face. I grab his hair and raise his head and push it back to the floor a few times. His face is completely unrecognised now. As I keep beating him, I feel my phone buzzing a few times. Its Sarah. "Rafe someone just got up from their chair, and I think they're headed towards the bathroom. You better get the hell out of there now."