Chris Evans, Tom Hiddleston, Sebastian Stan - they react to your audition tape

Request for quiet_mushroom 💖💖
.
Teen reader | platonic
.
TRIGGER WARNING: none
.
Chris Evans:
After he sees the audition tape, he doubles over in laughter while you sit there and stare at him blankly waiting for him to finish. Once he finishes laughing, he takes off and runs away (still laughing) and you give him a head start before you chase after him. He would attempt to hide behind the other cast members but they find it way too entertaining so they do very little to keep him safe. Once you do finally catch up to him, he allows you to give a few punches to his arms/abdomen before picking you up and hauling you over his shoulder and you have no choice but to wait for him to put you down...to start the whole thing again.

Tom Hiddleston:
Being the British gentleman he is, he does his best to contain his laughter whenever he watches your audition tape, and also because he is well aware that if he let's slip a chuckle, your payback pranks would show him no mercy and he'd prefer not to walk around with bright blue hair for the next few weeks. However he is still human and he let slip a few chuckles but looks over at you warily to see you smirking, already plotting your scheme. "Please don't dye my hair blue" he pleads half joking half praying you wouldn't. You assure him that you wouldn't. So you put bright purple hair dye in his conditioner instead. Technically you kept to your promise to not dye his hair blue but now you have to be extra careful, knowing that Tom will eventually get you back.

Sebastian Stan:
Sebastian doesn't hesitate to save the videos when you send them to the group chat and keep them in a collection, slowly "accidentally" posting them on his Instagram story, a very entertaining process for him, the cast, and your fans. You however do the same to him, so whenever the fans see a video of one of your auditions, they immediately go to your story and see his audition videos too. The rest of the cast do not dare get involved, knowing if the two of you team up, they would have no mercy. At the end of the day he is still proud of you for smashing the auditions to become the star you are, even if it means having his videos exposed.