Reality

Hermione woke up with a yawn. She hopped out of bed and went into the bathroom to get ready for the day.

Draco was nervous as ever. He talked to Theo about the plan last night, but Draco was still a nervous wreck. What if she says no? Draco couldn't help himself from freaking out. He's liked Hermione middle school, for goodness sakes! He heard Hermione call Ginny's name and he knew that it was time.

Hermione walked out of her room and walked into the kitchen to make breakfast for the squad. 

"Hey, Mia!" Draco said.

"Morning to you too, Draco!" Hermione said smiling at him. 

Draco was fiddling with his hands. He ran his fingers through his brown hair and started. 

"So...I've got something to tell you..." Draco started. Hermione's back was turned, looking through the cabinets.

"What is it, Draco?" Hermione asked, turning around and looking at him. 

This just made Draco ten times more nervous. 

"So, there is this girl that I really like, but I feel like she won't return my feelings. We've got a good friend relationship, but if I tell her I like her and she doesn't feel the same, I don't know if we'll still be able to be friends." Draco finished.

"Well, it depends on the girl. How were you planning on telling her?" Hermione asked him, trying to hid her jealousy.

"I was going to ask her out and I need your help," Draco said.

Hermione turned around trying to push the tears away.

"I'm sorry, I can't help you." Hermione said, her voice breaking at the end. 

Draco noticed.

"What's wrong, Mia?" Draco asked, worriedly.

"I can't tell you..." 

"Can you show me?" 

"Yes, but I don't know if you're ready for that," Hermione said.

Draco walked over to her and turned her around and lifted her chin so her eyes met his.
"Ready for what?" 

Hermione looked into his stormy grey eyes.

She got up on her tip-toes and kissed Draco. Draco was completely taken aback, but gladly kissed back. Draco deepened the kiss.

Hermione ran her fingers through Draco's soft, brown hair.

Draco snaked his arms around Hermione's waist and pulled her closer, wanting her as close to him as possible.

Slowly, Hermione pulled away.

"So..." Draco started. "Will you go out with me?" 

Hermione's smile was huge and bright. 

"Yes, I'd love to you out with you!" Hermione hugged Draco tight.

Draco smiled and pulled away from the hug, kissing her in the forehead.

"Want help making breakfast?" Draco asked her. 

Hermione smiled, and kissed him on the nose. "I'd love that."