Reality

Hermione sobbed in her car. She couldn't drive because of her tears. 

She picked up her phone with shaky hands and called the only person she knew that could help her. 

Fred.

"Fred." She said into the phone when he picked up. 

Fred immediately knew something was wrong. 

"Hermione, what's wrong?" 

"Draco broke up with me." She said before she started sobbing again. 

Fred wanted to hug her so bad. 

"Where are you?" Fred asked her already grabbing his coat and keys. 

"I'm down the street from your house," she said. 

"I'm on my way," Fred said, ending the call and hopping in his car.

Fred saw Hermione's car on the side of the street and pulled over. The blonde was sitting in the driver's seat, head resting on the wheel, and she was sobbing. 

Fred knocked on the window, making Hermione jump. When she saw that it was Fred, she opened the door for Fred.

Fred slowly lifted her out of the seat and put her in his passenger's seat. He then shut her door and opened his truck bed. He took her hand and led her to his truck bed. Hermione hopped up with Fred's help and leaned against the back. Fred hopped up into his truck bed and sat down next to Hermione. She leaned against his chest and started sobbing again as reality ripped through her. 

Fred wrapped his arms around the sobbing girl and let her drench his shirt. 

She finally pulled away and wiped her tears.

"Why'd he break up with you?" 

"He said it was because he was worried I'd fall for you since we were hanging out." 

Fred felt guilty. He didn't mean for this to happen. 

"Hermione..."

"Fred, I know what you think and it's not your fault! You wouldn't have known! Please, don't leave me like he did. Don't break my heart like he did. I can't. I won't." 

Fred hugged her tighter. "I promise I won't leave you."

Hermione gave him a small smile. "You better keep that promise."

Fred laughed. "You know I will."

Hermione gave him a small smile, knowing that eventually it would be okay.