2. What a great way to start the weekend!

“Hey Baby! Where are you?”

“Coming home love.”

“But work gets over at six today, it's already seven. Where are you?”

“On the way, babe.” He could hear bags shuffling. People talking as they passed by. Was she outside?

“Where did you go Tiff?” He tries to get an answer from her.

“Dude. Chill. I'm coming home. In the car now.” He hears the door close. He chuckles.

“Okay! Fine. Come home soon. You want me to be on the line?”

“Aww no love, it's okay. I'll be there in five minutes. I'll see you at home?”

“Sure! Drive safe! Love you!”

“Love you too!” Tiffany smiles as she cuts the call. Her boyfriend was so cute! Jackson was a mix of sunshine and rainbows. She loved him so much. Of course she would have to. Or he would kill her with those puppy eyes of his. She giggles as she takes the turn that leads to her street.

It was already dark. The street lamps were on. And it was a little foggy. What else could you expect? It was November! And it was slowly becoming cold.

Tiffany loved Winter. There was something in that season that made her excited. Winter was always special to her. It had a special place in her heart. One of the main reasons being Jackson. She met him in November, two years ago.

She remembered it clearly. It was on the 25th of November. It was snowing on that day. She walked into the cute cat themed cafe that was near the office she worked in. She never went there before. She didn't really know why, but she never did. That day, she casually walked in, deciding on have a cup of hot chocolate. She was glad she did that. If not, she wouldn't have met her man and they wouldn't have been together. And boy, his hot chocolates are amazing!! The best she's ever had. She can never get tired of it. Never.

She pulls up their little driveway. Her heart skips a beat as she finds him standing on the porch, wearing a cute white cat sweater and giving her his cute smiles. Only he had his effect on her. How cute....

She smiles as she turns off the engine and opens the car door. She takes her handbag and another bag from the passenger seat and closes the door. She then locks the car.

“Welcome home.” He gives her a hug. Tiffany practically melts into the hug. He was so warm and smelled of chocolates. They walk inside.

“Sorry I was late baby, had some errands to do.” She shows him the bag.

“Ooh what are those?” He asks, getting excited. He always had a cute personality. Aww how cute.

{A/N: My heart is melting at how I'm writing this....ahh my poor single self... I love this torture..}

“Groceries! I also got chocolates! It's the weekend and I wanna stay at home. That's why.” She laughs, looking at him gawk at the amount of chocolates he sees in the bag.

“Okay... I'll keep them inside. Go freshen up, I've heated up water for you. Let's do something after that!” He winks at her. She immediately blushes. He laughs.

“Okay!” She goes and freshens up quick because she didn't want him to wait. She finishes drying herself with a towel when she sees him open the door. He comes in and places her clothes on the stool.

“Wear this.” He just smiles and walks out.

She sees that he's selected a pink cat sweater and white pyjama pants along with her undergarments. She quickly wears them and leaves the bathroom to go to the living room.

She stops as she sees Jackson. He was on the couch, blankets around him. There were two cups of hot chocolate and sweet and spicy snacks on the coffee table. He always keeps sweet and spicy snacks together to balance his preferences. He also had selected a movie for them to watch.

“Movie night and cuddles? I'm feeling cold!” He asks as he makes grabby hands for her.

“Heck yes!!” She exclaims as she dives into his arms. He immediately covers themselves with the blankets.

“Ahh! I feel so warm..now that you're in my arms.” He kisses her forehead. Tiffany just smiles.

“What are we watching?” She looks up at him.

“Train to Busan.”

“Train to Busan?! Not that today!! Horror will ruin our mood!” She whines as he burst out laughing. She then realises he was fooling around and playfully hits his chest.

“Don't worry princess, I know.... I'm just kidding.” he laughs.

“What are we watching then?”

“Hmm...I recently found this movie, Love o2o. It's Chinese!!”

“Dub or Sub?”

“Subtitles of course! Dubs are disgusting!” He exclaims.

“Wait... wasn't Love o2o a drama?” She asks him.

“Well, yeah it is a drama. But let's watch the movie!” He tells her. She nods.

“Okay!”

He starts the movie. She snuggles closer to him. He was right. It was really cold. He kisses her forehead. They smile as she cuddle and watch the movie. One thought on their minds as they watch it.

“What a great way to start the weekend!”

********

Hey guys!!

Happy November!

Hope you liked this!!  I was going to sleep and suddenly got in the mood to write a oneshot. And my music playlist helped me a lot. I had tons of fun writing this one. Yeah... tortured my single heart 😂😂 yours too!😂😂😂

Anyways, show love and support to this one!! And comment on how it was!! I'll see you in the next one!! Have a great month and stay safe everyone!! Stay warm too! It's becoming cold.....

Love you loads and happy November once again!!

Love,
Betty ❣️