Chapter I Part 2

After Jay arrived at school he realized the other students were staring at him, at his right arm, so he walked along the pavement and into the school. Jay walked into the office and the lady at the desk said, “What can I do for you honey?” “My name is Jay and I live at Mizyki Orphanage, Sister Aki called the school about my class schedule and such.” said Jay\

 “One moment sweetie,” said the lady and she began typing. “Ok sweetie. You’re Jay Azaki, here’s your schedule and school ID keep it on you at all times; your schedule may change today or sometime later” and Jay nodded. As the bell rang Jay said thank you and hurried to his first class.

  When he came in Jay handed his class schedule to the teacher and she said, “Ok Mr. Azaki, find an empty desk and that will be your seat from now today on.” Jay nodded and found an empty desk on the front row and sat there. When the second bell rang the teacher did role call and then said, “Good morning class, I am Ms. Dubios your math teacher.”

  Everyone said good morning back to Ms. Dubios and she said, “Today we have a new student among us. Jay Azaki will you come up to the front and introduce yourself, please?” Jay got up, went to the front of the classroom, and said, “Hello my name is Jay Azaki, I am twelve years old and I live at Mizyki Orphanage.” and everyone said hi back to Jay.

  “Does anyone have a question for Jay?” said Ms. Dubios, a boy raised his hand “Yes Michael?” “Why is you’re arm wrapped up like that, you got a disease or something?” said Michael “It’s a personal thing Michael I cannot tell you or show you either.” said Jay and he went to his seat.

  After that Ms. Dubios started teaching her class, Jay was having a great time learning in Ms. Dubios class; the bell rang at nine o’clock and Jay was heading to his next class. He repeated the same process from his first class and the teacher introduced himself, “Welcome students, I am Mr. Kowalski your science teacher and a very wise person in case any you of need guidance.” said Mr. Kowalski

 After Mr. Kowalski introduced himself he had Jay introduce himself, he did, and then student asked him a question and he answered. Then Mr. Kowalski started teaching. The bell rang at at ten-thirty which was time for lunch, Jay noticed the cafeteria had a variety of foods from different cultures. Jay had gotten a chocolate milk, a pizza and a banana; he went to find a place to sit at when someone said, “Give me my lunch back Billy.”

  “Why should I Shira besides it’s my lunch now.” said Billy “Give her lunch back Billy.” said Jay “Who are…wait a minute, you’re in my second class Ray or something.” said Billy “My name is Jay. I know this is not my place to tell you this but give her lunch back to her now, last chance Billy.” said Jay “Fine, but on one condition though if you can land a strong enough attack on me I won’t take hers or anyone else’s lunch.” said Billy

  “And If I lose?” said Jay “Then I’ll take your lunch forever.” said Billy “Deal, when and where?” said Jay “School’s combat arena, now.” said Billy and then they were lead to the arena. They were taken to separate locker rooms on each side of the arena. Jay was already there with only little to no armor on.

  “Get ready to be smashed Bay.” said Billy “My name is Jay and I won’t lose to a bully like you!” said Jay “3…2…1. Battle begin!” said the holographic referee. Jay charged at Billy with such speed that Billy just stood there like a boulder. Jay struck at Billy with his left fist but it had no effect “That tickled but now it’s my turn” said Billy and he swung at Jay but he dodged it and back flipped away.

 That was almost too close, had he struck me it would have probably hurt like hell thought Jay “Lightning Strike!” said Billy then lightning struck at Jay who merely dodged the strikes you can use fuckin magic attacks as well?! This guy is really serious thought Jay “Darkness Shield!” said Jay and he blocked the strikes. “I’m impressed…sort of” said Billy

  Billy then charged at Jay which he slammed into him and was sent back a few inches or so. They were both breathing hard now “Just die already. EARTHEN CANNON!” said Billy and he fired a huge earth type beam at Jay “You asked for this one Billy, just to let you know.” said Jay Forgive me Sister Aki thought Jay and he unwrapped his right arm.

 Time then went slow as the cloth fell to the ground and then Jay’s eyes turned into slits. Jay then blocked the beam and sent it into the sky, afterwards he appeared behind Billy and knocked him out. “WINNER: JAY AZAKI.” said the holographic referee and Jay wrapped up his right arm again. One of the teachers went to Billy’s side and Jay said, “He’s only unconscious, he will wake up later,”

“Shira you can have my lunch so go ahead and eat it, I’m not that hungry anyway.” said Jay and gave his lunch to Shira, then he headed to his third class and repeated the same routine he had already done twice that day.