Chapter 2 Part 3

(Sing-Song Voice) Hey Everybody here's Part 3 for Chapter 2. I hope you all enjoy. and have great week and weekend

As Jay slept the strange dream had returned to him; it showed two adults, one was male and the other was a female. They spoke to him with a kind yet supportive voice like parents would do to their own child. The next part showed Jay fighting off Demons and the creatures of Hell to protect those he loved and cared about as well as for the sake of humanity. After that it's a blank slate and then he wakes up.
"Good evening Jay, did you have a strange dream again?" said Sister Aki and he nodded. "Is it time for my surprise thing now?" asked Jay "You're getting adopted Jay." said Sister Aki "You mean like going to go live with a new family?" said Jay "Yes that is exactly it; don't worry though you can come and visit me at any time, so don't be sad or cry we'll see each other again, ok?" said Sister Aki and Jay nodded.

After their chat Sister Aki led Jay to where Ashe was and when they arrived Ashe said, "Hello Jay my name is Ashe if you want you can call your big sister, sis, or by my name ok?" "Yes ma'am." said Jay "Jay, you behave yourself and enjoy your new life with Ashe ok?" said Sister Aki "Yes Sister Aki. I love you." said Jay and then they hugged each other.

Sorry everyone it was a short update, well I hope enjoyed it anyway. Be ready for Parts 4 & 5, and I'll see you guys on the path of awesomeness.