profile

Kim Sora

Stage Name - SoraName - Kim Sora Korean Name - 김소라English Name - Sora KimBirthday -  August, 8th , 2000Birthplace - Seongnae-dong, Seoul, South KoreaZodiac Sign - Leo Height - 167cm (5′ 6″ )Weight - 43 kgBlood Type - O Nationality -  🇯🇵 + 🇰🇷Fa...

Stage Name - Sora
Name - Kim Sora
Korean Name - 김소라
English Name - Sora Kim
Birthday -  August, 8th , 2000
Birthplace - Seongnae-dong, Seoul, South Korea
Zodiac Sign - Leo
Height - 167cm (5′ 6″ )
Weight - 43 kg
Blood Type - O
Nationality -  🇯🇵 + 🇰🇷
Family - Mom & Dad & Brother
Languages - Korean, English, French, Japanese And Learning Spanish & Thai
Positions - Lead Dancer, Vocalist, Rapper
Hobbies - Dancing, Playing with Slime , Doing Gymnastics, Scrolling through Social Media.
Social Media - Instagram @itzy.all.in.us
Face Claims - Sana (Twice)
Voice Claim - A mix of IU, Ariana Grande and Madison Beer.
———————'.*•.¸♡♡¸.•*'—————————

                    *̥˚Sora Facts *̥˚

.·:*¨¨*:·.Strengths and Weaknesses

˚· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ Strengths :

Sora can find beauty and fascination in nearly anything. She likes to get out of her comfort zone and search for new ideas, experiences, and adventures.
Sora is independent and creative, always on the lookout for the magic and meaning in everyday life.
Sora can subtlest shifts in another person's mood or expression.
Sora is warmhearted and approachable, with an altruistic spirit and a friendly disposition. She can get along with pretty much everyone, and her  circles of acquaintances and friends often stretch far and wide.
Sora can also be spontaneous and lighthearted. She knows how to find fun and joy in the current  moment. And few things give her more pleasure than sharing her  joy with others.
Sora has an nearly unmatched ability to have positive and enjoyable conversations with all sorts of people even people who aren't particularly sociable or agreeable.

˚· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ Weaknesses :

Sora rarely seem upset or dissatisfied on the outside. But her inner idealism can leave herself with a nagging feeling that some major areas of her life just aren't good enough whether that's her work, her home life, or her relationships.
Sora always try's to uplift others, and may find herself saying yes whenever anyone asks her for guidance or help. But unless she set boundaries, even the most energetic people can become overcommitted with not a lot of time and energy to essential necessities of their own life.
Sora has an rosy outlook can lead her to make well-intentioned but naive decisions, such as believing people who haven't earned her trust.