statistic

.·:*¨༺SORAS STRONG SUITS AND
WEAKNESSES ༻¨*:·.

╔⏤⏤⏤╝❀➥ KINDNESS 100% She is known for being very kind, and she gets it from her mother who taught her to treat others the way you want to be treated, and to respect others

╔⏤⏤⏤╝❀
➥ KINDNESS 100%
She is known for being very kind, and she gets it from her mother who taught her to treat others the way you want to be treated, and to respect others. She also has stood up to when someone says something hurtful to Midzy's or just someone in general.

⏤⏤⏤
Intelligence 90%
Since she is known to be one of the smartest Kpop idols because, have a IQ of 150 she is very smart. Her father made her work hard, and to try to be her best at everything. And taking her fathers word very seriously it     helped her get to where she is now and she's very thankful.

╔⏤⏤⏤╝❀
➥ Vocals 100%
Sora's Vocals are ranked one of the best vocals in Kpop by professional vocals all around the world. She has also said in a interview that it's one of her strongest ability's.

                                                                       ❀⏤⏤⏤
        Dancing 95%
Ella Has a history with dancing at a young age. She was a ballerina till she was 10. And danced professionally when she was little. And Learned hip-hop during her Trainee years.

╔⏤⏤⏤╝❀
➥ Confidence 80%
She wasn't really confident when she was little but she's had got more confident since Itzy debuted.

                                                                   ⏤⏤⏤
Stage Presence 97%
Since Debut, Sora has gave it her all while performing. And Her Fancams we're the top watch in 2020. She's always ready to preform.

╔⏤⏤⏤╝❀
➥ Rap 94%
She is also one of the most fastest female Kpop rappers. She is more confident in her singer rather than her rapping. But she has learned to do both singing and rapping.

                                                                         ❀⏤⏤⏤
   Song Writing 87%
When it comes to writing songs Sora actually is pretty good at it. But She finds easy to think of lyrics, and easy to write it down, and somehow it sounds pretty good.

—————————————————————————