jeongyeon; mood swings

=====✰𖧷★=====

Y/n's Pov

I was awaked when i feel an arm hugging my stomach. When i open my eyes, i saw Jeongyeon smiling at me.

"Goodmorning, love, and this little guy inside here." She said while carresing my stomach bump as she give me a peck in my lips.

I was somewhat irritated and kick her out of the bed as i heard her groan when she fell.

"Ugh, fuck." Jeongyeon grunt as she stand up looking at me confusely while i raised an brow at her.

"What was that?" She asked.

"I want a breakfast." I ignored her question.

She was still staring at me and it gets me annoyed.

"Jeongyeon, i want my breakfast!" I whine as i throw a tantrum.

She didn't say a word and went out of the room.

Finally.

I don't know why i was annoyed everytime i saw Jeongyeon.

I carress my baby bump as i smiled and wait for my girlfriend to come.

Jeongyeon's Pov

I went out of our room with a big frown in my face. Just why is she suddenly acting like that? She was being a brat and she even push me off the bed that hurt my ass.

It must be because she's having a mood swings because of her pregnancy. I understand it. That's pretty normal for all the pregnant to feel those emotions.

But i wish it wasn't always like this. I don't want her being annoyed to me with no any reason. I wanna see her being sweet and clingy, though i'm not really a fan of it.

Anyways, i cook her a breakfast just what she want. After i prepare the foods i went again in our room with her breakfast and i saw her using her phone with her hand carressing her bump.

I smiled at the sight as i put her foods and drink at our mini table.

"Here's your breakfast, love." I saw her put down her phone and position herself to eat already.

I helped her and she started to eat already.

"Thankyou, pabo." That came a bit harsh but atleast she still thanks me.

I let her eat peacefully and i went out again at the room since she hates my presence right now.

-

Hours pass and i saw Y/n going here in the living room where i watch in a television.

She have this pouty face that makes her looks really cute. I wanted to pinch her cheeks really bad :<

"Jeong, i want ice-cream." She said.

Great. Cravings.

I sigh. That means i'll go out the house to buy her ice-cream. I don't want to go out!

We went to buy groceries yesterday but why didn't i buy it already? Argh! nevermind.

"Okay, ice-cream? What flavor? Don't you want anything else except that?" I asked her incase she wants more.

I let her think for a seconds but she turn to me and shook her head.

"I'd like cookies and cream and no, that's all i want." Y/n said and i nod.

I get my wallet and key in the room.

"Do you want to come with me?" I asked.

"Nope. Now leave, i want my ice-cream." Y/n said as i sigh and went out the house and went in the car and drove off.

I really hate that attitude of her. She's being rude to me as if i'm not her girlfriend.

I arrive to the convinience store and buy her ice-cream. I pay it at the counter and went back again at the house.

I saw her watching a cartoon in the TV while hugging the pillow.

That's a cute sight.

I shook my head as went and give her ice-cream. Her eyes scream really happiness and it was really beautiful.

She was already devouring the ice-cream and i suddenly feel like wanting an ice-cream too. She was busy watching and the ice-cream was on her lap. I took her spoon and was about to scoop the ice-cream when she slapped my hand away.

She give me a scary look and take away the ice-cream.

Wow. That hurts. I just went in our room and there i just use my phone.

Her mood today was really bad. I feel like the Y/n here in our house was not even her. It's like another person. I've never saw act Y/n like that. So what she gives me attitudes really make me sad.

Right after that, i saw Y/n walking in our room with a sad face. What happen again?

I became worried as i put my attention to her. I was about to ask her but she jump beside me in the bed and hug me, surprising me.

I heard her sob in my neck as i carress her back to comfort.

"What happen? Something hurts?" I asked her.

She remove her face in my neck as she look at me. Her whole face is red and her tears keep streaming in her eyes. Aww my baby.

"I'm sorry." I heard her say. I smiled to her and kiss her forward.

"What are you sorry for, love?" I asked her.

"I was being a brat and rude to you today. I'm sorry that i hurt your feelings because of it, Jeongyeon." Y/n said honestly. I chuckled and wiped her tears as i carresed her cheeks.

Why is she being cute despite her face, crying like that? She's adorable.

"You don't need to be sorry. I understand it. You're having a mood swings because you're pregnant with our baby. And having cravings is normal too. I'm your girlfriend and i should always understand you." I said and kiss her lips which she responded to.

"I'm excited to see our baby already." She said as i smiled.

"Me too. You don't know how badly i want to meet that little boy already." I proudly said.

"Say, did you finish your ice-cream already?" I asked and she shake her head.

"No, i didn't. I left some for you in the freezer. I felt bad." She said sadly. I giggled.

"You don't need to. I just wanted to taste it. It's not like i really wanted to eat it." I said. She hum and hug me.

"What do you want to do now?" I asked her while i hug her back.

"Let's just stay like this. Embrace me." She said as i hug her securely.

"I love you and our baby." I said.

"Same goes for me. I love you too." She said and i kissed her hair.

=====✰𖧷★=====

༼ つ ◕◡◕ ༽つ💚