dahyun; she catches you reading smut about her

=====✰𖧷★=====

No one's pov

Dahyun was tired as she works hard at the studio today. It's quite late but Dahyun had already inform Y/N about that she'll probably get home late for the day. She think her girlfriend is probably sleeping now.

Dahyun walk into the house only to be greeted by a complete silence. She put down her bag at the table as she pour a water for herself. After that, Dahyun make her way to their bedroom only to see Y/N awake while using her phone.

"I didn't think you'd be awake, Baby." Dahyun said as she started changing.

"I wasn't feeling sleepy, Darling. I purposely stay up late so i can wait for you until you get home." Y/N said, eyes still glued on the phone.

Dahyun was confuse on what could be her girlfriend interested with her phone. Dahyun sat infront of her as her eyes suddenly stare at Y/N's little mirror behind her. Dahyun's eyes widen as she saw what her girlfriend reading. She mischieviously smirked.

Y/N was reading a smut about Dahyun.

"Baby?" Dahyun called. Y/N only hummed as a respinse, still reading.

"If you want me to use cuffs and blindfolds all you need to do is to tell me, Baby. You don't have to read what Once's write." Dahyun said as she smirked. Y/N look up to her, blushing hardly.

"W-What d-do yo-you mean?" Y/N manage to ask eventhough she was so embarrass.

"Your little mirror behind you, Babygirl." Y/N blushed even more.

"I am energized already. When do we start, Darling?" Dahyun said, getting closer to Y/N.

Dahyun held the hem of Y/N's shirt.

"Can i take this off, Babygirl?" Dahyun's deep voice was just so hot to hear, so Y/N idiotically nod.

"Yes, Dahyun." Y/N get tickled when Dahyun nibbled her earlobe.

"What did you call me, Darling?" Dahyun whispered to her as her hot breathe getting in contact to Y/N's skin that gives shiver to her spine.

"Y-Yes, Mommy." Dahyun's fingers slipping underneath Y/N's shirt, making random trails on her stomach.

"Good girl." Dahyun starts to take off Y/N's shirt for her.

Turned out Y/N wasn't wearing any undergarments. Dahyun's eyes was not leaving her body.

Dahyun look at Y/N with a smirk...

"Be a good girl for me Darling, Okay?"

=====✰𖧷★=====

that was it!
i can't write a smut now sorry😂

church girl who?

🙏🙏🙏