campus-vampire weekend

Namjoon woke up to cold air hitting his shoulders. His mind was fuzzy, no sign of remembering what had happened the night before. After sitting up in the bed one look to the side and he knew exactly what he must've done.

For fucks sake! You've gone and done it again. I got to leave here.

before goes he pulls his shirt on then heads out the door. As he walked to the elevator his feet dragged along the floor, he was still tired from whatever party he went to last night.

I wonder if Jin was there.

He walked out the double doors of the first dorm building and immediately saw him walking across the campus. He looked so cool and could even be a professor from how professional he seemed. Namjoon didn't know what he was studying but that wasn't of importance, the guy didn't even know his name.

No matter how easy it was to say that it didn't matter he still found himself daydreaming about the boy. he couldn't even pretend that he never wants to see him again.

The next day Namjoon found himself walking right behind him, somehow. He watched as Jin peeked into the classroom then walked in dragging his feet behind him. He thought back to when he saw him walking across the campus.

How can anyone do something as simple as walking as well as he does.

Namjoon usually has afternoons free and this day it was particularly warm so he stepped out onto his dorms balcony with some pillows and a duvet, the balcony was almost empty bar his reading chair so it was easy to lay the duvet down and set up the pillows.

He settled down onto the makeshift bed ready to nap but something caught his eye, over in the corner of the courtyard was Jin, he was sitting on the grass next to some rock 'decorations'. He seemed to be studying.

What a beautiful sight to fall asleep to. Maybe it'll push Namjoon to talk to him, or maybe they'll stay strangers forever, forced to forget each other.

Jin looked up from his textbook to the boy sleeping on his balcony.

I don't wanna stay strangers anymore.