~Chapt.8~ ||Goodbye

~In person~
(Im using Elena GIF's for Yazmin)

Yazmin: *sees Sweet Pea open the door* Oh, um

Yazmin: *sees Sweet Pea open the door* Oh, um. I'm just here to get my stuff and i'll be on my way out. *brushes past him fast into his room*
Sweet Pea: Yeah, um, no problem. *closes door and walks towards the bedroom*
Yazmin: *sniffles and cries while packing clothes*

 *closes door and walks towards the bedroom* Yazmin: *sniffles and cries while packing clothes*

Yazmin: *speaks under her breath* I'm such and idiot.. I hate him, I feel like I'm never going to be happy again. *grabs photo of Sweet Pea and her and breaks it and slides onto the floor crying*
Sweet Pea: *walks into the bedroom and looks at Yazmin crying and packs all her stuff* I'm sorry. I don't know how you could ever forgive me. All you did was treat me good and I fucked up. I fucked up big time.
Yazmin: *looks up at Sweet Pea and pushes him out of the way* I got it Pea! Just stop! *she screams and grabs her bags and Bubbles and leaves*
Sweet Pea: *slams trailer door* FUCK! *screams*
* 1 hour later *
~ AT SWEET PEA'S TRAILER ~
Josie: You sure you're done with her Pea? *kisses Sweet Pea*
Sweet Pea: *kisses Josie back then breaks the kiss* Yeah, I'm sure. *smiles*
Sweet Pea's POV:
God what am I doing...

END OF POV

Hey . Yeah I'm being EXTRA active today soo.