Ch. 13 Not Again...

(Warning: suicide, gore, and cursing. Viewer discretion is advised)

Izuku's POV
What was left of my heart had shattered. I wanted to cry, I wanted to scream, and I wanted vengeance. "Do you know any family members?" "No." "Any family friends?" "Yes, Mitsuki Bakugou." "Thank you, we'll gather your things and give her the news. Your friend here called use when this happened. They were locked in a room with some strange lizard. We'll take him in for questioning, you as well. Why did you run here?" "He called me here! He told me before calling you, he always calls me before calling someone else. Plus we have cameras in case something like this would happen, and Olaf doesn't even have the brain cell to do this." I said as Olaf came close to me and Bruni crawled up my leg. "Oh thank goodness you two are alright!" I picked the two up and the police just looked at me. "Well, we'll look at those cameras. You'll be staying at Ms. Bakugou's for the time being." I then pulled out my phone and began to call Kacchan. "Izuku! What's happened?!" "Someone killed my mother... I'll have to stay with you since now since I have no one else." "You can stay with me. I'll make sure nothing happens to you." Kacchan says before I got another call. It was from Trent. "Hello?" "Midoriya, I need to talk to you it's urgent! Your life is in danger!" "So now you call?! My mother was murdered!" I shouted with tears spilling from my eyes. This fucker had a lot of nerve to call me at the worst time! "So he made his move..." "Who?! Who the fuck did this to my mother?!" "You have to meet me where you train. In the forest." "H-how did you know about that place...?" "I'll explain everything, just meet there okay, bring your new boyfriend too. I suggest before sundown. Otherwise he'll make his next move." Trent then hung up. The bitch! Bakugou soon came over and saw my angered face with my hair turning purple "What is it Izuku?" "We need to stop by an old friend of mine before we leave to your place." "Alright then, but we better make it quick." I nod and we walked away from the crimes scene. Olaf was on Kacchan's back while Bruni was on my shoulder. We headed over to the forest and I had Kacchan follow me to my spot and there was Trent, petting the Nokk. "What is that fucker doing here?!" Kacchan shouted, already beginning to use his quirk "Can you ever control your boyfriend?" "We're not dating!" I shouted "Too bad." He said before turning around.

"We came like you ask; what the hell do you want?" "To warn you." "Of what you two face mother fucker!?" Kacchan shouted. "A man is after you, he knows of your magic and used me to get to you. He never developed a quirk, but me knows magic." "Who is he?" "I never saw his face, other that that he uses some sort of spell to control me. You are not safe as long as I'm alive." "What about your parents?" "I never had any. He gave me everything I wanted, but in return I had to take you to him. He's putting images in your head. Your mother is not in danger, nor is she at Ahtohallan." "He has magic? I thought you had to be gifted it." "Not so. There were ancient texts of spells in the Southern Isles. He was not supposed to find them." Kacchan looked like his veins were going to explode. "So you decide to lead us into a trap!?" He shouted, stomping foward. "No, I just came to warn you." "Trent isn't your name... is it." "No, my really name is Micheal Albert Amethyst the fourth. I was part of the Western Isles before my kingdom was overrun by our once beloved people. The man saved me but manipulated me into doing his biding." "Do you even look like... this?" I asked. He shook his head "Another one of his spells, unfortunately it can't be broken." "Do you know where my mother is!?" "No, but neither does he. I am sorry for your loss though. I wish you the best of luck." Trent starts walking backwards away from me. "Oi! Where the hell do you think you're going?!" Bakugou shouted as he lit his hands with explosions. "I have done so many wrong things, but there is way for me to right my wrongs. Go to my home at the address I texted you." I looked at my phone to get had sent me a location not far from where I lived. "What are you doing?" I asked before Trent brought out a dagger and Bakugou stood in front of me quickly. "See you in the afterlife." Trent's final words were before he stabbed himself in the stomach and began to cut it open. Blood splattered all over the once colorful flowers and his guts now spread across the soft grass. Trent choked on his blood as he cut in stomach wide open like a bag filled with sand. "Oh my god..." Bakugou threw at the sight before us that was still going on. Finally, the sound of organs being torn and spilled stopped. The sound of choking on blood faded away as there laid Trent. Surrounded by blood stained grass and flowers he laid there with a relieved smile on his face. There his corpse began to change as his black hair with an orange shine to it changed into a Carmel color and his cold emerald green eyes change into a cold silver color. His curse was lifted, him having to kill himself just to no longer look like the man who did this to him. A wave of emotions flooded my mind as I looked at the corpse before my presence with Bakugou done puking. "I almost feel bad for him." I choked out on my words "How do you suppose we bury him? Do you think he had family?" Bakugou asked two pointless questions.

I lifted my hand and have to soil beneath Trent's corpse swallow him whole. The blood on the plants stayed there in remembrance of his death. Soon a rose grew from the ground and bloomed with it's red color outshining the other's light colors. "Let's get going Izuku. The old hag will be pissed at me for bringing you home late." Bakugou said before he took my hand gently and guided me away from Trent's grave. "That was the most disturbing thing I've seen my entire life." Olaf said and Bruni's eyes were still widened with shock and didn't move an inch. Bakugou took me to his house where it was just as chaotic as I thought it was. "Izuku! Are you alright?! I heard about what happened to your mother." Mrs, Bakugou said as she smothered me with her hugging. I felt disgusted on how much human contact I was given "Nice to see you again." I dryly say before she lets go of me. "It's been so long since I've seen you." I only nod before Mr. Bakugou shook my hand with a nervous look on his face. "You probably don't remember me." He said with truth "You're right, I don't." I said again dryly. "Is this your pet?" Mr. Bakugou asked as he reached out his finger to tap Bruni but he just bit his finger. "Bruni doesn't like being called that." I said, then taking Bruni off the stupid man's finger. "Well, we're happy to let you stay as long as you need. I'll make some Katsudon tonight, how about that?" Mrs. Bakugou asked with a smile she didn't need on her face. I nodded politely as she then went straight to the kitchen. "Sorry about the old hag. She's like this with neighbors and anyone familiar." "And I see why you call her old hag." I responded, only making Bakugou snicker at my remark about his mother.

3rd person POV
A woman watched the Bakugou residence with a smile on her face. "You've grown so much." She says to herself as Gale flew around the woman with happy chirping noises. "Hello Gale, it's been years since I've seen an old friend." The woman chuckled with Gale lifting her up and making happy spirit noises. The woman laughs at the happy spirit and was placed back onto the ground. "In time Gale, in time." The woman says before walking away with her umbrella as it now began to rain.