Chapter 9

Jason

*5 Hours Later*

"Can you believe she's ours?" asked Jason, smiling down at the little girl in Piper's arms.

"I know. You almost don't believe she's real. She's too perfect." replied Piper.

Jason was in heaven. He had got Piper, and a daughter. The world finally seemed to make sense again.

"I know you'll find this hard to believe, but today has been the greatest day of my life." said Jason.

Piper looked up at him.

"It's been the 2nd greatest day of my life."

Jason looked at Piper.

"What's the first?" Jason asked, puzzled.

"Meeting you."

Jason smiled. He leaned down, and kissed the top of her head. Piper closed her eyes and smiled.

"So, what shall we call her?" 

Piper snapped open her eyes.

"I'm not sure, have you thought of any names?"

"Hey, I only found out I was going to be a dad today, so don't look at me... You must have thought of some names."

Jason watched Piper as she thought for a while.

"... Hope."

"Hope?" smiled Jason.

"She's given me hope that we're going to be together forever. It suits her."

Jason thought for a while.

"Okay, Hope. Any middle names?"

"Emma." they both said at the same time. 

They laughed and smiled. Nothing could ruin this moment. A fire breathing dragon could have walked in and blown a colony of fire over the little family, and they wouldn't have noticed. Well, they probably would have, but they wouldn't have cared. They were too happy.

Not once did Reyna cross Jason's mind.

YAY! SUCH A WONDERFUL STORY! I'M NOT GOING TO FINISH IT THERE, MAYBE IN ANOTHER 5 OR 11 CHAPTERS, NOT SURE! GIGI XOXO.