First Day

Lilo's P.O.V
It was the first day of senior year At East High-school and I was the new girl for millionth time. I new some of these kids from elementary but I never really talked to any of them back then and I'm sure none of them remembered who I was anyway so it's not like I really cared to speak to them. As I'm walking inside I look around this huge school and immediately regret moving here. I miss my best-friend Laila and I'm kinda sad we won't graduate together.
I met Laila in the middle of freshman year. As soon as I met her we clicked. I was so surprised at how beautiful she was because trust me there is not many beautiful women in Oklahoma City.
I snapped out of my deep thought when my old friend Anna came up to me as I was sitting in the cafeteria waiting for the ten minute bell to ring.
"Hey Lilo! Do you remember me? " Anna yelled walking towards me.

"Hey! Yeah I remember you. 5th grade, Stedman Elementary right? "

"Yes! How are you? You look the Same just a lot prettier!" She said with a huge smile.

"I'm good. Just ready for this year to be over with already, and Thank you hun you don't look to bad yourself. " I said with a little grin.

The ten minute bell rang so we said our goodbyes and I headed to my first class math analysis.
As I walked into class my teacher Mrs. Mclain Asked to see my schedule. I gave it to her and went to sit way in the back of the class in the corner. Mrs. Mclain was fine as Hell. She was latina with long black hair, hazel eyes, and a fat ass. She was looking real good in that pencil skirt. I knew I'd be paying attention in this class. She passed out the syllabus and went over the rules and the supplies that we'd all need for the class.
My phone buzzed. It was a text from Laila

Bestie: "Good morning Lilo. How's your first day at East going?"

Lilo: "It's iight I guess. My first period teacher fine as Hell tho. She can get it today, tonight, tomorrow, and shoulda got it yesterday lol."

Bestie: "O.M.G Lilo it's your first day and you're already hitting on teachers wit ya gay ass lmao! Dude imma miss you so much!"

Lilo: "You already know my nigga lol. And imma miss you too fr. Idk how imma get through this year without seeing my other half."

Bestie: Don't even start all that mushy shit Lilo. You decided to leave!
Lilo: "Well that school was No good for me. I had to come to East to get my shit together. You know that so Chill."

Bestie: "Whatever lils. Get to work. I love you! Have a good day. "

Lilo: "love you too! And what I tell you about calling me lils?!"

Bestie: "Nigga you better put a fucking I in front of that Love you! "

Lilo: "I LOVE YOU LAILA. Lol"

Bestie: " that's better lol. K now pay attention in class."
Laila was pissed at me for changing schools but I had to leave and get my life straight. It's my senior year. It's a must that I stay out of trouble.
Today went by so fast. Before I knew it I was already heading out the doors to go home.
When I walked in my two story town home my pops was sitting on the couch watching Set it off, one of my favorite movies.
"What's up foo. How was your first day? "

"It was coo I guess. Same shit every year. Nothing new accept me lol"

"Well nigga if you kept your little ass out of trouble you wouldn't have that problem. "

I rolled my eyes and walked up the stairs to my room. I thought about calling Laila but I was tired to I just laid down and dozed off.
After about an hour I woke up hungry as Fuck. So I went down stairs and my dad had made tacos for dinner. That was my favorite meal.
I checked my phone to see if anyone called or texted me.
I had 5 texts from my ex girlfriend Maia.

CRAZY: "Oh so I guess you didn't hear me calling your name in the hall way today huh ?"

CRAZY: "Lilo that's why I can't stand yo ass. You never reply to me!"

CRAZY: "You really ain't shit. I don't even know why I ever loved you! You don't care about anything but yourself. Nothing but a selfish ass bitch!"

CRAZY: "Im sorry baby you know you're all I want. Just please answer me. "

CRAZY: "Fuck Lilo, what did I ever do to you?! "
I shook my head reading the messages. I started not to reply, but shit she wanna know what she did, so imma tell her and I ain't sugar coating shit. Maybe she'll leave me alone then.

Lilo:" Look Maia you did some fucked up shit to me and you know it. You fucked my cousin in my fucking house and you think I'm just supposed to forgive you for that dumb shit? You were my fucking everything and I thought you were better than that but you proved to me that you just another one of these grimy ass hoes from Oklahoma city. You and Erick can kiss my ass. Go blow up his phone. Tf you thought this was? Goodbye Maia! Please don't speak to me at school. Ion want Nothing to so with yo Hoe ass."

I sat my phone Down so I could continue Eating. When I finished I sat in the living room and watched Radio. I never got a text back from Maia so I'm guessing she got the memo.
My phone started to ring

We riiiidddddeeeee. We ride, we ride until the day that we dieee.

It was Laila.
"Hello"

"What's up boo? You don't sound too Happy."

"Man Maia Hoe ass texting my phone on some dumb shit. I'm so tired of that girl."

"Please do not tell me she goes to East!"

"Yup she does"

"That's what you get for fucking with crazy bitches Lilo." She cracks up.

"Bitch that's not funny. She really a psycho. "

"You wanna come over Friday? "

"you already know boo."

"Okay cool. Well imma shower and head to bed. Goodnight I love you. "

"Goodnight pretty "

We hung up and I ran up stairs to my bathroom so I could brush my teeth and shit and get ready for bed. After my shower I K.Oed.

Hey guys. This is my first time writing on here so tell me what you think! And I'll update if you like it!