☆-𝓟𝓻𝓸𝓵𝓸𝓾𝓰𝓮 -☆

TRIGGER WARNING
Depictions of Abuse and Rape

"Dad! Stop! P-Please!"

"(Y/N)! G-GET IN THE CLOSET!"

An 18-year-old mouse,
tried to plead with her father not to harm her mother. Sadly, her father was a hardened crime boss who moved to London to 'negotiate' with other villains, which allowed him to meet the girl's mother. The mother was manipulated into marrying the crime boss, becoming his plaything until her death. He didn't expect to have a child with her, but that is the consequence of having unprotected sex.

He was even more upset
with the fact that the child was a girl, taking out his anger on the poor mother. The girl at this point was done with begging and was ready to fight, but she knew she was too weak. The girl ran upstairs, into her closet, and opened a small hidden entryway into an abandoned panic room. She got in and closed the entryway to the panic room, listening to the cries of pain from her poor mother. This continued for two hours until the dreaded sound of a gunshot rang through her ears, causing her eyes to widen with tears and shaky, silent sobs to emit from her slightly opened mouth.

It was then just a painful
silence for the next ten minutes until a knock was heard. A dragging sound was made from the dead body of her mother as heavy footsteps went towards a secluded room and then to the knocking sound, which lead to the sound of a door being opened. A smooth, suave voice accompanied another set of heavy footsteps, as well as a raspy voice with uneven steps.

"Good evening, Mr.(L/N)..." The smooth voice greeted.

"Evenin' Professor Ratigan," her father roughly responded. "Are ya here for the parts ya wanted?"

"Indeed I am"

"Alright, come on in then and have a seat, I'll bring 'em out for ya!"

The footsteps lead to the living room as her father's footsteps went to the master bedroom and then heads to the living room. Metal was also heard banging into each other as her father walked.

"I trust my boys are serving ya well?" her father questioned the one he named "Ratigan."

"M'yes they are, although not to my standards, they still do their job well."

"Ah, well here are the parts ya wanted Professor..."

"Thank you, you have delivered you promised with no problems Mr.(L/N)... but..."

"But?"

"You know I can't let you leave now that your use is now depleted right?"

"W-Whattya mean...?"

"It means..." the sound of a bell rang and heavy footsteps came from outside, "That you are now just... heh heh... dead weight..."

"W-WAIT! Wait! Please! I'll give ya my daughter if ya let me live!"

"Oh? Your daughter?"

"Y-Yeah! She's a real looker! Pure too! Please just let me li-"

A scream was heard as the unmistakable sound of a gulp and meow came from outside. The girl was now paralyzed with shock and fear, listening to the cackling of the two who killed her father. The laughing soon stopped and footsteps could be heard walking towards where a possible photo was. Mumbling from Ratigan was heard as if he was contemplating something. Suddenly, his voice was heard.