Please Read!!

Hi! So, this is my first book, and there are most likely gonna be some errors. Please point them out, but do it kindly. Also, my parents may decide to one day delete my Wattpad account on impulse, so please know that if I disappear, it is not my fault, and I have no control over it. That being said, I am a pretty inconsistent person, and I may just forget about this book for a while. 

            So onto the actual contents of my book. The cover art is NOT mine, and I don't know who it belongs to, so please don't hound me because of that. I will try to warn you when sensitive topics come up, but this is kinda a book full of suicide and depression. Also, I will take ideas and such from the comments, but please do not fill up my comments with extremely mature things, such as smut. I will not write that. Also, the main ship of this will be dreambur, so if you are uncomfortable with this, I am sorry. Dream and Technoblade will be best friends in this, but not lovers. Sorry to all them dreamnoblade shippers :/. Soooo ya. Onto my least favorite topic, me!

          You can call me Ju, J, Fluff, Floof, Agent. All of dem. To those who are subscribed to me, you are my little fluff nuggets. No escape. :). I think that's about it??? (Idkkkkk. I need help with dis.)

Bye, my nuggies! 

-Fluff.