No.1

TW: Suicide. Blood. Self Harm?? Name-calling. Idk. 

      Dreams clouded eyes scanned the room one final time. Fresh wounds smarted with a newfound pain each time he turned his head. His once-bright green emerald eyes were dull and seemingly lifeless. 10 minutes till midnight. 10 minutes till he had finally been a year in this god-forsaken prison. 10 minutes till he no longer had to see the dirty, blood-stained walls of his "humble abode", as Techno would say. He was just done. I know, cliche, right? Well, cliche or not, he was sick of it. Sick of this prison, sick of the potatoes that kept him alive, sick of the people that no longer visited. Sick of himself. 

Or lonely.

 A small voice in his head said. The quietest one. Sure, he was lonely. But even as he felt alone, he still had people that cared. Or... he hoped they cared. Well, I guess Dream was alone in a sense. He still had patches. He still had Badboyhalo, or Bad, as he called him. He still had the voices, and as violent as they were, they were good company. Sure. His friends had left him. Sure, his family hated him. Still, he had done what he wanted. He had gathered them into a family. But I'm getting off track. He felt, well, alone. He was desperate for a form of comfort. But he was also desperate for it to end. 

           And that was what he was going to do. When that accursed clock strikes midnight, he will finally, finally end it. Sever admins can't die, you know. They remain as a spectator so the server doesn't crumble to ash. They can't die... unless they do the deed themselves. Not many admins were willing to give up their power to do so. I guess you could say that Dream had lost enough already to be willing. Or you could say that that was his plan all along. To become the villain. To have everyone unite. To be a family. 

They won't be a family without you.

Said the small voice once again. 

Chill, let him do what he wants. If he's tired of this life, let him die. I was getting kinda wiped to ya' know. 

Aww... but all the excitement had just started! We were gonna break him out of prison, then go on a killing spree!! Do you know how fun mass-murdering is?!

E.

Oh, stop that you Techno voice wannabe. 

Readers, don't you think that Dream should live??

(Oi!! Don't break the 4th wall, even if you are the nice one!)

Sry J. But still, Dream, they won't be a family without the one who brought them together. 

They will be if they don't know. 

Wait wuuut? When did he get to talk back????

(Shush child)

Dream chuckled at the voices. It was a dry chuckle, a void of emotion. He looked at the clock once more. 4 more minutes. He stood up, ignoring the burning ache in his legs and stomach. He went over to a cracked and muddled mirror that was in the corner of his cell. As dingy as it was, it still was one of the best things he had in his prison. He took a deep breath before gazing at his reflection. His long, dirty blond hair fell past his shoulders. Freckles dotted his face, and his once warm eyes were cold, and blank. The eyes that once sparkled with the power of spring. The hair that once was put up in a ponytail when he was speedrunning. He checked the clock again. 3 minutes. He looked back at the mirror and decided he had looked for long enough. He slowly limped over to his chest, stock full of notes and notebooks. He decided he would write one more. One more letter. A letter to the world. Now, if you think I will put this letter into writing, you are wrong. I will leave you with the glory and cures of thinking up the letter. Well, I guess I can give you a base. It looked somewhat like this. 

I'm sorry. You hate me. I'm sorry. Would you love me now? 

30 second. Well, this was it. He walked over to the wall of lava one last time. 

"I'm sorry." He croaked out. He said this in a voice that used to brighten the world with its laugh. a voice that gave people joy. A happy voice. But now, that voice was unused, sad, tired, and done. A voice that was ready to leave. He looked at the blazing wall and its colors. He felt the heat press up against his skin, but somehow, it was duller now. Maybe he was used to it. 

"I'm sorry." He said, one final time. 

<[Dreamwastaken tried to swim in lava. Cannon lives 0.]> 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Welp, I am done for now. Hope yall liked it. Cya, my nuggets :) 

-Agent_Fluff.