No.3

K. So. I'm tired, pulled an all-nighter, and feel terrible. I'm sorry if this is bad, but I'm running out of coffee, and school starts in 3 hours. Also, I'm grumpy today and want to take it out in my writing.

CW: Panic attacks. Blood? Voices. Yelling. Sad boi.

                  _______________ was tired. Fatigue weighed on him with astonishing force. He had been walking for hours. Step after step. Push after push. After a bit, the sound of the crunching snow no longer sounded pleasing to him. After a while, he started to wonder why he hadn't frozen to death. After a while, he started wondering why the snow burned so much when it touched him. After a while, he gave up trying to remember what had happened. This went on for ages. It was like he was in a trance. A slow trance where everything you did seemed long and meaningless. Suddenly, the snow seemed brighter. It was no longer dull, and it gleaned like it was supposed to. After that, things picked up. The winds died down to a small breeze, and the sun came out. Unfortunately, there were still clouds out, and it looked like it was going to rain. But, that would mean that he must be nearing the end of the tundra. That, in a sense, made it like a blessing in disguise. Soon, he came across a forest. A spruce forest. That's when he heard the shattering roar of thunder.

            Well, the good news is that he was able to avoid getting too wet. The bad news is, he now knows that he can no longer run in the rain. The burns him. Literally. He had found a suitable-sized hollow tree that would sustain him for a while. As he shivered in that dark, damp place, _________ decided to come up with a plan. He needed food, that was for sure. Water to. Warmth wouldn't be too bad... and what else?

Comfort.

Came a small voice. ________ started at the voice, shock ringing through him.

"Wh-who's there?" He called out, his voice crackly and unused. It took way too much effort to talk. He decided he would try not to after that.

Be calm, child. I will not hurt you. I'm speaking to you through your mind.

So you live in my head?

________ tried to say back. You can imagine his surprise when it worked.

Yes yes, we live in your head. You already know this, Dream.

Dr-dream? Who's Dream? And who are you?

Heh?!

Techno voice wannabe strikes again. Lol.

Wait wait wait- hold up- you mean to say that you don't know us???

Nooooo! See?! I told y'all that this was a bad idea! We could have gone on murder sprees! Homicide!! Why will you never listen to me!

Chill. Child, chill.

Who are you? Who is this Dream? What the flop is going on!?

"Flop"???

We are the psychotic voices that happen to live in your head. And this Dream person you speak of is you. Have you not wondered what your name is?

I- what? No no, my name is- my name...

See, you do not know your own name! Look at this idiot! Lol.

The only idiot I see is you.

Rude.

OH MAH GWAD!! WILL YOU 3 ACTUALLY BE SERIOUS FOR 5 MINUTES?!

Only 5 min? Sure.

^

^

Thank you. Now, Dream, do you want to know what happened?

You make it sound like it was bad and terrible and stoopid. So maybe?

I- No. It was bad and terrible, and stupid, but it was YOU. You don't want to know you?

Just show him, he's obviously reluctant.

That makes no sense. But ok.

Wait no you two-

            Someone should have warned _______ that flashbacks are the worst possible thing known to mankind. They hit you like a freight train and leave you gasping for air like a fish out of water. Or maybe like being struck by lightning, then forced to view a terribly loud movie that is somewhat familiar, but somewhat a mystery. That's what it felt like to _______.

Deep breaths.

Came the soft voice.

Count with me. 1.

He saw himself and 2 others talking. Goggles and Fire. Colors. Pandas? Mushrooms.

1.

2.

He saw others now, but the 2 from before were still there. This time he saw... a demon? And a diamond block person? Wait. There were more. A- a small child. No older than 13. Big man? Discs? What? Others too. A crown. Enderman. Fox. Bee. Ram. Sheep, ducks, mother. A totem. A baker.

2.

3.

Again, the scene changed. Now he was standing next to 2 more people. These people, he knew, had a great impact on his life. One had long pink hair. Not that vivid pink, but a mellow pink, that gives off a calmer vibe. Though, in general, this particular person gave off a "Look at me and I will kill you." vibe. Ironically, _______ knew he would be safe with him. He turned his conciseness to the other figure. This one was beautiful. There was an air of insaneness that hovered around him like a cloud. He wondered their names. 

Techno, and Wilbur. 

T-thanks... uh-

Lucid. Call me Lucid. 

        That's when the tide hit. Memories came crashing down faster than before. They were like currents, wild and unpredictable. One minute he was looking at a party, the next it was war. It hurt, and it hurt even more knowing that in almost all the ones where pain lived, he was the cause. 

'JUST TELL US YOU HATE US. WE ALREADY KNOW.' 

'THAT. IS. IT. WE ARE NO LONGER FRIENDS DREAM.' 

'LAST NIGHT WHEN I WENT TO BED, I WAS KING. NOW, WHAT AM I?!'

'You are my duckling no longer.' 

'You were supposed to be my friend.'

                 _______ felt as though the world was collapsing on him. His breathing was harsh and unsteady. He was choking but he wasn't. There was pressure on his chest, and the ground fell away from him. Everything was going on at once, and it was too fast. It made him dizzy, but the world was frozen. 

DREAM! Calm down.

NO. 

_____ snapped back, fear rising through him. 

Not Dream, not Dream, not Dream. Dream is bad. I won't be Dream! I won't be him, I will never be him! Never never never NEver NEVER NEVER NEVERNEVERNEVERNEVERNE-

"Hey- woah woah there- calm down. Are you ok big man?"

Shit. 

^

^

^

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

wELl, I WonDEr wHO thAt Is? Lol, this took me forevah. Am sleepy, am tired, and I need more coffee.  Whoever comments first about who this mystery person is, gets a cookie. :)

Bye my little dino fluff nuggets~ Agent