[ Prolouge ]

"Nē, Ace."

"What Fuyuri?"

"If you could wish upon a star, what would you wish for?"

"I'd wish—"

Just as Ichiyo's dream was about to get interesting he woke up.

"GAWDDDD I WAS DREAMING ABOUT MY HUSBAND WHY MY BRAIN WHY YOU GOTTA WAKE ME UPPP" said Ichiyo with anime tears.

Ichiyo was an artist and a former athlete, he used to play basketball, but now that he's an adult (Author: a mere 21 lol) he retired. He didn't have the motivation to play anymore, especially that he has a low pain tolerance.

Ichiyo got up and went to the kitchen heating up a pan, getting rice and eggs ready.

"Hmm.. should I draw another hot fanart of my Ace today~? Or A Zoro and Sanji small comic.." Ichiyo thought while cooking.

He saw that he didn't have any food anymore after he cooked so he ate and dressed up in a hoodie,pants and a cap and mask, of course bringing his alcohol spray bottle.

He went out as he locked his apartment, bringing his phone and sugar da— I mean wallet as he sprayed the door handle.

He finished buying the goods as he yawned, his eyes closed for a minute but as soon as he opened them, he was in a town that isn't from the modern era.

"Huh?"

Ichiyo reopened them and saw he was on the road from before but as soon as he reopened his eyes again he was in a town.

He rubbed his eyes again but he wasn't dreaming.

"W-WHAAAAAT?!!!!" He silently screamed.

"Wait where the fuck am I what the FUCK"

He looked around panicking as he sighed pinching his nose.

He took his phone as it opened, it saying it was Year 567.

"W-WHAT THE FUCK- IS THAT EVEN POSSIBLE?!!!"

He sighed as he calmed down.

"You know what I dont care anymore, let's just buy a sketchbook and some materials, I wanna draw."

He went to a closeby bookstore as he bought his materials, stopping by in a bar.

He sat down on a stool after spraying alcohol on it.

"Ōssan, give me your strongest and sweetest." Although Ichiyo was weak, he had a high alcohol tolerance.

"Oh? Wanting the goods aye?" Said the bartender as he did what Ichiyo told him to.

Suddenly the door opened a little harshly. (The bar is a little spacious okay)

Ichiyo felt suddenly cold air.

"That was a good mission Marco! This ones on me!" Said a man cheekily.

'Chotto.. THAT VOICE!'

Ichiyo suddenly put on his hood as he was panicking.

'Hold up I can accept things easily but.. WHAT?! WHY- W- WHY IS HE HERE?! ISN'T HE A FICTIONAL- character..?' Ichiyo thought as The man with his friend sat down just beside Ichiyo.

'AND WHY ARE THEY SITTING JUST NEXT TO ME?!'

The bartender gave Ichiyo his drink as he chugged it down nervously choking a little.

"Yo you okay?" Said the man beside Ichiyo, guess what, it was a man shirtless, just shorts with an orange hat.

Ichiyo suddenly got nervous as he nodded.