(1) [ Whitebeard Kaizoku ]

"Ha?!"

——

"Become my son, you'll love it!"

"Oh hell naw!"

"It's already decided, too bad."

'HE'S SO OOC!!' Ichiyo thought.

[ OOC - out of character ]

"My sons will be coming back to the ship in a few minutes, find your room by then, it's almost lunch time, unpack whatever you have son. Oh right, my name is Whitebeard."

"I know. And k. What's and where's my room?"

"Just go to a door that has a sign saying 'Left for Vacant.'. If you wanna claim it turn the sign around and either write your name or signature."

"K."

Ichiyo walked out of Whitebeard's room as he was processing too much.

'Please tell me this is a dream.'

He pinched himself.

"OW FUCK- this is definitely NOT a dream." He said as he walked around as he found himself a room.

He turned the sign around and wrote,

"One Winter / 1冬"

"This looks cool." He said to himself as he walked in.

He sprayed alcohol on his hands and the doorknob after he closed the door. He opened his bags as he placed his hoodie and pants and shoes in a wardrobe.

'I should buy more clothes, it's not like I didn't bring any with me.' He thought as something suddenly fell from his pants' pockets.

It was a necklace, it was a necklace that was a gift from certain specific someone.

Ichiyo was quiet, remembering about him.

"I miss you.. エイス."

He grabbed the necklace as he wore it.

He unpacked his food storing it in a drawer.

"Were back Oyāji!"

He heard the crewmates were back as he suddenly locked the door, he was panicking.

'Calm down.. it's okay.'

Ichiyo could hear his own heartbeat, it was loud.

"Oyaji, guess what? We got tons of food to cook today! Today's gonna be a feast! For our success in the mission!"

Ichiyo knew that voice.

"Portgas.. god he so fine fr." Ichiyo said.

"You guys have a new brother, he will see you guys in lunch."

"Oh? A new family member already, that's quick, it's just been a year ever since Ace had joined, zehaha!"

Ichiyo knew that voice.

He felt sudden anger, but stopped it.

"I hope they aren't weak!"

"Fuck you Ace." Ichiyo said hearing them speak loudly.

— 1:30 P.M

At last it was lunch, the food was done, 10 minutes ago.

Ichiyo thought about it as he opened the door, walking out of his room as he closed the door spraying alcohol on his hands, he still had his cloak on.