Shot 2

With full respect Rajveer was taken back to the academy and they urged Vani to come with them too. With lots of persuasions she finally agreed to accompany them. All this while Rajveer didn't dare to look at Naina. He felt that it was his mistake that his love was tarnished like this in the court. Naina's honour was in danger because of him and out of guilt he decided to stay away from her as much as possible. But unknown to him, Naina had realised the truth. The guilt of trying to kill him, his sanity, his selflessness and her feelings for him, everything was crystal clear for her. She was continuously looking at him with tearful eyes yearning for just one look from "her" Rajveer Sir and to hear him calling her "Cadet Naina Ah Singh".

Since his mission was over in KMA, Rajveer applied for transfer. He wanted to go from here as soon as possible so to protect Naina's honour. And soon he was posted in Uttarakhand.

After 1 year

Rajveer had succeeded in proving Naveen's innocence. Now people know Naveen as Shaheed Capt. Naveen Singh Ahluwaliya but still some potential proves against Lala Gehlot were missing and Rajveer was on a mission searching for them. It was the last hearing in Naveen's case for which he had invited Naina's Maa Baba. The look they had on their faces after the verdict was enough for all he had wanted in return of sacrificing his everything. His unkept hair and tired face was telling how tirelessly he worked for the case, collecting evidences against his father figure. Before Naina's parents could approach him or thank him for everything, he disappeared from the court room. Rajveer was scared from inside about facing Naina's parents. Her honour, her esteem, her respect everything was at stake just because he loved her selflessly. The master of Communication and Strategy fails every time in communicating the true him.

Naina is well aware of her and Rajveer's feelings for each other but all she can do is wait till he himself approaches her. Rajveer has succeeded in keeping self underground in different undercover missions just to avoid Naina or anyone from KMA but she is unaware of the fact that he always knows her whereabouts. Afterall you have some privileges of being a Captain in the Intelligence.

Currently Naina is admitted in Army Hospital, Delhi Cantt. She was assigned in a mission and during that she had to fight with nine armed men alone who were trying to steal a very confidential file. Naina was shot on her shoulder and stomach followed by several bruises all over her body but still she succeeded in saving that file.

Naina's maa baba were sitting outside the ICU ward with teras where Naina was put on ventilator support. As soon as Rajveer got the news of Naina being shot he had postponed very meeting and had applied for emergency leaves. The next moment he was standing outside Naina's ward with her Maa Baba giving them the assurance that Naina will be fine. But deep inside he was alone, no one to assure him or no one to care for him. They were not amazed to see his care and concern for them or Naina, the shine in Naina's eyes while talking about him depicts it all. They could see Naveen's shadow in Rajveer. The way he was managing everything, lovingly forcing them to have more food, applying medicine for Baba's knee pain or even giving Ira a leg massage. He wasn't doing all this being Naveen's friend or for Naina, by heart he considered them his parents. Losing his parents at a tender age of 5 in an accident, he has always yearned for parental love and care. When he thought he got a fatherly figure, he was broken devastatingly.

The doctors came out from the ICU and all three stood up eager to know about Naina's health.