Shot 3

Doctor: Lft. Naina's all bullets have been removed, but there is a huge blood loss. We need to arrange O positive blood as soon as possible. Sadly, hmaare blood bank mei O positive blood nhi hai but we are trying to contact other blood banks

Ira: Humaare known mei se bhi kisi ka O positive blood group nhi hai. Sirf Naveen ka blood group Naina se match krta tha. Ab kya kare Yash ?

Rajveer: Maa mera blood group O positive hai (to the doctor) aap sab kuch ready kijiye, I'll just come

Doctor: Okay

Rajveer came to Ira and held her hands.

Rajveer: Maa aap bilkul bhi preshaan mtt hoiye, Naina theek hai na. (to Yash) Baba aap bhi.jaise hi blood chedega she'll be fine na

Without saying anything Ira hugged Rajveer with teary eyes

Ira: Thankyou Rajveer, thankyou so so much....kis kis baat ke liye tumhe thanks kare ?

Rajveer:(while clearing her tears) nhi maa...maine kuch special nhi kiya...wahi kiya jo mujhe krna chaahiye tha

That's when a nurse interrupted them.

Rajveer: I'll just come maa baba

x-x-x

After sometime Rajveer came out of the room followed by the doctors.

Doctor: Lft. Naina is out of danger now....all thanks to Capt. Rajveer

The doctor said giving a smile to the now relieved maa baba and Rajveer.

Rajveer: Kya mai Naina se mil skta hu please ?

Maa Baba could see those desperate eyes which will only get relieved on seeing Naina

Doctor: But, she isn't conscious yet.

Rajveer: Mai use uthaunga nhi...I just wanna be at her side

The doctor too didn't fail to see those desperate love filled eyes.
He looked at Maa Baba and they blinked at him telling to allow Rajveer be with Naina.

He got aside giving him way to got to his cure, his heartbeat, his Naina.

Rajveer entered the room slowly...his feet were not listening to his brain.
It was as if they had stopped seeing his Naina so dull and pale, wrapped in bandages and oxygen mask put on.

With great attempt he reached by her side and sat on the nearby stool. Holding her hand between his palms he shredded some tears.

That fierce and stubborn Naina's pictures were running in his mind.

How she used to barge in his room and without any prior intimation shower him with her anger.
A small smile formed on his face amid those tears remembering those old golden days which were best in his life.

He kept sitting their holding her hand in his and ruffling her hair trying to absorb all the pain from her.
Maa Baba too were observing him all this while.

3 years back they were worried for their daughter's future and tried to get her ready for marriage.

But now they are grateful to god that what they had wanted didn't happen.
Naina not only cleared Naveen's name but also she made them proud and in all this she had got someone who cares for her and showers her with what she is entitled to, Her Rajveer sir.

After her graduation they had asked her if she liked someone and what they got in answer was "mai aur kisi ko pasand nhi krti".

They had understood what she ment by this and never from then had they raised this topic of her marriage.
Naina wasn't that childish kid now, rather she was a matured girl who has seen the most disturbing phase of her life.
She knew what is right and wrong for her.

After few hours Naina gained her consciousness and what she saw was worth an award.

Her Rajveer sir had clutched her hand near his heart and was sleeping keeping his head on the bed near her.
He looked no less than an innocent kid. He actually was one.

And what a fool was she to attempt killing this person who has been her permanent support.
A person whom she can trust blindly. 
Finally after a torturous period she got a glimpse of her Rajveer sir.
But wait, Is he actually here ?

He was successful in keeping himself hidden and all of a sudden he is here ? Her thoughts were broken by the sound of the door opening.

There stood her Maa Baba.
They came to her with wet eyes yet a smile adorning their faces.
Maa creased her face affectionately.

Maa: Kaisi hai Naina

Naina: Achii

Ira was about to talk further when she saw a sleeping Rajveer

Maa: Rajveer

Baba: Usse sone do Ira bohot thak gya hoga Bechara

Naina: Maa Rajveer sir sahi mei yahaan hai ? Mujhe lga mai

Maa:(completing her) sapna dekh rhi thi...jaanti hu....prr Rajveer pichhle do (2) din se yaheen hai. Jab use tere baare mei pta chla bina kuch soche wo yahaan aa gya aur tab se hmaara dhyaan rakh rahaa hai. Ajj bhi jab tujhe blood chaahiye tha tab bhi Rajveer ne hii tujhe blood diya. Jab doctors ne tujhse milne kii permission dii to wo tere pass aa krr baithh gya bss tujhe dekh rahaa tha aur ro rahaa tha as if wo tujhse tera dard lena chaahta ho.

This got tears in Naina's eyes.
He has always been like this so caring and so loving.
Always keeping her on top.

Naina: Maa aap light band krwa dijiyye aur ek shawal krwa dijiye sir ko...aap uthaayengi to phir dobara nhi soyenge

Maa: Theek hai.apna dhyaan rakh

Naina nodded at them.
Maa Baba did as Naina had asked for.
She kept looking at the partially visible Rajveer who was sleeping peacefully holding her hand.
Under the effect of medicines she too drifted into sleep.

x-x-x

After sometime Rajveer woke up from his sleep and saw Naina sleeping with a cute smile formed on her face.
He too smiled at her.

Unknowingly Rajveer's hand went to her hair and started ruffling them.
Naina who was in light sleep woke up with this.
As soon as she opened her eyes she found him close to her looking at her lovingly.

Naina: Rajveer sir

She called out lovingly but in a low voice.

Rajveer: Naina

He too replied in the same way as hers. That's when reality struck him.
He immediately got conscious and separated from her.

Rajveer: W..W..Wo aa tum...tum kaise ho ab ?

Naina: M-M-Mai theek hu....a..a..ap yahaan ??

Rajveer: W..W..Wo tumhe bullets....mujhe pta chla....mujhse ruka nhi gya...I mean....I wanted to see you...to socha ek baar dekh lu

Naina: Aap kaise hai ?

Rajveer: Mai...mujhe kya hoga...m fine

Naina: Aapne apna waada tod diya na

Rajveer: Konsa waada ?

Naina: Yahi kii aap hmesha mere mentor rahenge...aur mere saath kabhi nhi chodenge

She said with complaint filled eyes and tears pouring out.

That's when Maa Baba came....Rajveer immediately stood up from the bed and excused himself leaving Naina with her Maa baba.

.........

Shot 4 still in progress....will publish it shortly😅😅