Chapter 1

(Luffy's pov)
It's been 10 years later since izuku and I  became friends and agreed to be great hero's and help each other achieve their dreams. Luffy is on his way to izuku's House so they can go to School he approaches the door

Knock knock

???: who is it?

Luffy: It's me ms Midoriya Luffy I here to pick up Izuku.

The Door is then Unlocked and open to reveal Inko Midoriya mother of Izuku.

she's really kind when I and Izuku were kids she was always happy to see the boys being there for each other since Izuku was deemed quirkless but she was glad that her son found someone willing to be his friend

Inko: Oh it's good to see you Luffy izuku is in his room I'll go get him.

After a while of waiting, Izuku came from out of his room to The front door and greet Luffy.

Izuku: hey Luffy

Luffy: hey Izuku ready to head to school.

Izuku: yeah let's go.

(Time skip brought you by Luffy and Izuku looking at all the Heros  in Izuku analyzed in his notebook)

Luffy: man lzuku you should have a lot of heroes in your notebook.

Izuku: well I do you have a lot of time to research when I'm at home sometimes I write too much and I have to buy another notebook when it gets full.

Luffy: man I don't I don't think they can remember any of the stuff still so cool are you able to remember all the Heros you see.

Izuku: thanks Luffy I also have a spot in one of my notebooks for you do you want to see it.

Luffy: sure thing!

(Like this just replace Shoto with Luffy)

Luffy: whoa that's so cool izuku

Izuku: well I'm not finished with it yet cause I still don't know quite much about your quirk.