chapter 26

class 1A are talking about the written part of the exam as for luffy is asleep at his desk with out a care in the world he ranked last.

the others were mina and denki who did not want to be like luffy momo offered to help as she was trying her best to help luffy study.

momo: im afraid i wont be able to help when it come to the practical though

eri: dont be sad mama

she hugs her with the cutes smile luffy on the at his Desk sleep walking to eri and momo and joined to hugs which made her feel a little Better.

time skip 

it the straw hat students are talking about the practical exam 

Hagakure: It's a comprehensive test over everything we learned this year.

Asui: yeah, and that's about all we could get from Mr. Aizawa to tell us 

Uraraka: Okay, so then it'll cover combat training and rescue training. Oh, and basic training.

Midoriya: We can't just study--we have to stay in great physical shape--

Monoma elbows the back of Midoriya's head.

Monoma: Oh, sorry. Your head's so big it's hard to miss.

Midoriya: You're from Class 1-B. Um...Monoma, right? That really hur--

Monoma: I heard you guys stumbled across the Hero Killer. Just like in the sports festival, Class 1-A isn't happy unless they're the center of attention. But you do realize you're not in the spotlight because people think you're good heroes, right? It's just that you keep getting into so much trouble.

 But you do realize you're not in the spotlight because people think you're good heroes, right? It's just that you keep getting into so much trouble

Monoma: Here's  thought: Someday, the rest of us might get caught up in your mess, and then we'll all become unwitting victims as well.

eri gos up to him and hits his legs 

eri: my famwe awone 

Monoma: oh i forgot got that ponytailed girl had and that straw hat loser had a kid