Dreams

Eren woke up with rashness.

Sweat covering his face, his throat sore from dehydration.

He felt bloody awful.

"This can't be happening again", he thought.

For the last three nights Eren had been dreaming about Levi. In ordinary situations, this would be perfectly okay and acceptable, but this is a Shingeki no Kyojin fanfiction, so that can't happen.

Anyway, everything Eren had ever dreamed about had come true, or from the evidence that he had gathered. (Titans breaching the wall, Mikasa's parents being murdered, etc.)

Though he wasn't quite sure what he dreamed about he knew something would happen between himself and commander.

He had always been in love with heichou, but didn't want to say anything about it. The way he looked so serene in combat, the seriousness in his face, the way his eyes twinkled ever so slightly when he gazed up at the sun.

Though commander was always cautious about hiding his true emotions, Eren could always see through that. He saw Levi's gentle and loving side.

Levi was always so caring, and Eren loved that.

"EREEEEEEEENNNN!!!!!", said Hanji playfully, examining Eren's body up and down in a scientific way. She did this often and, frankly, it creeped Eren out, it made him feel like an experiment.

"I thought I told you to stay out of my apartment.", Eren grunted coldly in his best Levi impression, but failed miserably.

"Yes you did, but we're going on an expedition and Erwin sent me to get you."

"W-What?!? We just got back from one!", Eren stammered.

"Well, the thing is kid-"

"I'm not a kid", Eren said with disinterest.

Hanji sighed.

"Fine.

I guess you won't know how we are going to regain the wall you repaired that was knocked down this morning by
the
colossal
titan."