HEICHOU

Eren tried to get ahold of himself. He tried to get into one of his crazy Hulk Smash moods.

He blinked away the ever present exhaustion. At least, he tried his best.

He strained all his muscles, just to feel numbness.

"Am I dead?" thought Eren.

Eren felt himself drift off further, if that's even possible.

Suddenly, Eren heard a scream. Though he hated his situation, it was peaceful. The darkness, I mean. So he tried to block all of it out.
But the person would not stop.
It was a very familiar and lovely voice. It sounded like a sunny winter day. His favorite type. When there is left over snow from the day before, just enough to play in & it's warm enough to not wear many layers.
HEICHOU
Eren's mind raced.
Everything he ever knew and ever would know flashed through his troubled mind.
HEICHOU
He couldn't leave him. He was so stupid. He shouldn't have worried what Heichou thought (yolo, ammiright?). He loved heichou, dammit. Every aspect of him. He was in absolute head over heels falling. Heck, he already fell down like 6953378304 stories to get at the point of falling which he was at.
HEICHOU
He snapped out of his death. Eren saw a bright light , realizing he was waking up from his mini-coma. He was instantly taken aback by the brightness, but shot up from the ground.
HEICHOU
Blood covering his face, he found himself on the ground. How he got there, he didn't care. He pulled out his swords, pulled the trigger & shot up to the farthest tree he could, sending him flying with blood spilling off him. Once he reached the top, he continued towards the ongoing screaming of his leader.
HEICHOU
He landed in a huge, grassy field.

Not like the kind in your dreams. It was totally not meadow-like. Instead of having colorful flowers dashed here & there, there were his fellow soldiers. Dead. Ripped in half.

Eren looked up.

There was a Titan.

Bigger than the colossus/colossal Titan. Almost twice as big.

LEVI