⁵-"Jelly drista"

Willbur
-
They are fighting about me? Soon the alpha dirty blond came back and was pissed he slamed and locked the door.. Fundy got up  running to him hugging him.. Dream was growling  and snarling.

'D..dream what's wrong?' Fundy asked innocently.

'Long story short when I was forteen I was dumb being an alpha got drunk and someone pretty much forced mated with me, and according  to them I gave consent but still it wouldn't count due to me not being sober' Dream explained.

'Alright? So she's mad why?' Fundy questioned.

'My sister has a soul thing to willbur wanting him in bed with her.. and well Wills gay and she says Willbur either has to be with my sister or someone not in the family  because it's not fair.. and I already have a mate' He said with sight discust and anger.

'And you like Willbur or some?' Fundy questioned.

'Me and Willbur  have a propcey  to fill, there's three metahuamn kinds, a cat, wolf and fox' Dream started.
-
When the three met the soulbound in them will make them grow togather and wind up as mates.. or something other.... the rest was missing.
-
'So you saying you only helped me with for a proficey?' Fundy said backing up.

'No.. not at all.. don't take it as that. We felt terrible  for you' I said.

Fundy took a deep breath 'Alright' he said softly.

Dream walked to him 'but sweet fox if you don't wanna go off the profecy then we don't have to, we can just seen where this leads us'Dream said knnleing down.

I nodded aggring.. and Fundy just nodded.. 'as the pretty  fox wishes' we both say.

Dream walked over to his closet finding a hoodie 'here I'm sure you'd like to get chnage and take a shower' Dream said with a wink.

Fundy took the clothes 'Bathrooms over there' Dream said pointing over by his gaming set up.

And off the fox went.. and we did our shower turns... Dreams clothing is Hella oversized on the fox but it's adorble. We walked out of the room.. and Drista fucking was dressed so well done like she was tempting to prove herself to me.. and at that she is. That was until she saw the fox.. 'Who's the new boy' She questioned.

Fundy clinged to Dream shaking 'she won't hurt you sweet fox' Dream said softly 'dri this is Fundy he's alittle scared due how school treats  him he likes me and Willbur alot right now' Dream explines.

'Well you have a mate he shouldn't be clingy  to you, he will get jealous y'know' Dristsa said. Probably  itching to have me or fundy in her bed.

'That jackass is and never will be counted as my damn mate and you know it I was intoxicated' Dream spat hugging  fundy tightly 'its alright sweet fox'.

'So his dtuck with you until you find a new mate Dream' Drista pointed out.

'Shut up' Dream growled  out.

'Fuzball chill' Fundy squeezed out cuddling closer.

Dream chuckled to the pet name 'call me whatever you want sweet fox' Dream said softly.

'Ah so my brother does have a soft spot' Drista growled out.

Dream rolled his eyes  picking up the fox 'fuck breakfast let's go' he said clearly  annoyed with his sister incompance.

I start to try and follow but Drista grabs my arm 'how about you stay her-'she started.

'Let go of him' Dream command  without looking back.

Drista tried to fight  it but advently  she let go and I turned into a cat and jumped onto Dreams shoulder.

And off we went to a little Cafe.. I formed back and Fundy hid into he hoodie.
-
AWH protective  dreamie.