⁸-"My soulbound"

Fundy
-
Dream really is the best boyfriend, that and Willbur.. or should I say mates. They are so protective of me, and I Honstly live for it. Right now I'm cuddled into Dreams fluffy dirty blond wolf fur chest, I'm in fox form, willbur is his cat one on my side. Dream mated  with us both in the shower, as the first time it felt so godly. His light wolfleen yellow eyes giveing me a loving glace.. I melt into it as he licks my soft fluffy fox melting into his affection.. I love it oh so much.

'Your so cute' he barked out softly.

I just lick him as he softly giggled.

His tail wagged 'stop wagging  your gaint  tail' Willbur hissed out.

Dream smiled picking him up letting me get on his back and off we went.. his house?.

'Dream? What the hell' his dad screamed.

He gave him a confused look 'why do you have your sisters mate in your mouth' He questioned.

'We mated? Well them both with me so now we're all bounded togather also Dream' I bark out.

'Dream your sister has a wolf thing for Willbur wtf is wrong with you' He spat.

Dream put willbur down 'we both mated with  Fundy and it just happend I marked him to' Dream growled out.

'What ever happen to Jackie? Like come on now you have two mates? I would of let willbur  have the fox if you had Jackie' He spat.

'I never liked Jackie so I replaced  him' Dream growled out proudly as Wilbur  pawd  his leg.

Dream looked down grabbing the cat. And trotted into his room locking the door he placed the cat on his night stand letting me jump on the bed. Willbur cuddled to the lamp 'now my fur and hoodies all wet' he whines.

'So was your ass in that shower' Dream barked out giving him a glare.

'S..shut  up Dream' Willbur hissed.

Dreams tail wagged proud of what he did hoping  on the bed wrapping himself around  me cuddling me closely.

'The kitty's angey' I tease willbur  teased.

'You guys are assholes' Willbur spat looking away from us.

He soon got up and  went  opening the door.. you hear him hiss moments later.. and we went running.. Drista had him in her arms.. going  to her room... Dream grew pissed and tackled his sister down taking catbur and giving  him to me 'my room'he barked out.

I carried him back to our room.. and you could hear a wolf fight out there you saw drista go flying by 'leave my mates alone' Dream snarled out.

'You are a bad older brother! You took the person my soul bounded to' She snarled back.

'We both fell inlove with the fox and when  I was Mating with the fox he joined in and now there my mates' Dream growled out.

'My soulbound is gay? Bullshit' Drista growled.

'I'm bi' Willbur mowed out licking me.

'More gay then bi right now kitten' I bark out licking his cat face.

He nodded 'well he mated with a boy.. so I'd say so' Dream growled out.

Dirsta went on a spree and Dream stormed out into our room closeing and locking the door. Then layed pissed in a corner.
-
Annoying drista pt 2.. (first seen in my boyfriends<3)