Chapter 3

"Eh?" I stared at a brown haired girl

"A-a girl?" She said "THERE'S A GIRL IN THE HOUSE?!"

"He-Hey! Don't shout!" I said trying to calm her down.

"W-who are you?!" She panicked and confused.

"I'm Taiju's friend! So please calm down!" I said, she froze and looked at me up and down

"No wonder why you we're all covered in bandages and....." He r eyed widened again

"YOU'RE WEARING HIS T-SHIRT?!" She yelled, I covered her mouth

"Please, stop screaming!" I said as she nodded.

"I'm so sorry... I was just a little bit shocked that's all." She said as both of us sat down in the couch.

"Why would you be shocked?" I asked her, she looked at me and away

"Taiju isn't the guy who let's other people inside the house." She said looked at me again with worried eyes

"Are you perhaps his girlfriend?" She asked, I stared at her

"No no, I'm just his friend." I smiled "Oh right, where are my manners, My name is Y/N L/N and you must be Yazuha-chan?"

"Eh? You knew me?" Yazuha looked at me surprised

"Well, Taiju-kun would always talked about you guys." I smiled at her "He was really happy when we talked about you guys I bet he really LOVES you."

Yazuha stared at me sweat dropping "O-Oh, is that so?" She nervously chuckled.

"Hm? Is there something wrong?" I asked her

"No, everything's fine" She smiled at me "Well, brother is actually outside right now, I'll go call him."

"No, it's fine, he might be busy." I looked away "I'll just wait him here."

"Oh sure, then I'll go to my room now, call me if you need something." She said as she walked away

"Sure." I replied. She was already gone and I walked towards the door when suddenly it opened revealing Taiju

"Took you long enough." I looked at him. He was looking at me up and down.

"What the fuck happened to you? Why are you all covered up with bandages?" He narrowed his eyebrows and irk appeared on his head.

"Oh- some guys yesterday tried to slap my friend's bun when I suddenly punched him in the face." I said looking at my bruises.

Taiju then carried me like a sacked potato. He sighed

"H-hey! I can walk, Taiju-kun!" I said but he didn't listen to me. "Taiju-kun!"

"Stop whining." He said as he continue to walk upstairs and to a room. He placed me on the bed.

"So... This is your bedroom?" I asked looking around. His room was fucking full of religious things.

"Yeah, wait there." He walked in the bathroom while I was just laying on his bed 'Ahh~ so soft~' I snuggled on his pillows. I didn't fucking realize they I fell asleep.

I felt a hard thing in my head as I touched it, I was confused and rubbed it, it felt like a hard breads? I looked up and saw my hand on Taiju's abs.

He was sleeping beside me, I quickly got up and my face was blushing real hard as he opened his eyes and smirked.

"Oh- your awake." He said as he got up fixing his hair. I was just standing beside his door. "What's wrong?"

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN WHAT'S WRONG?!" I yelled "YOU COULD'VE WAKE ME UP!"

"Why would I wake you up when your sleeping peacefully?" He asked and walked towards me and pinning me against the wall.

I looked away "PUT A SHIRT ON!" I yelled as he smirked

"You're actually wearing my last one." He said. I didn't hesitate to took his shirt off and gave it to him and ran off. I was only wearing my shorts, bandages wrapped around my chest and my arms.

"He-Hey! YOUR NAKED Y/N!" Taiju tried to call me but I ignored him, I saw Yazuha and a guy downstairs. I quickly ran downstairs and towards her.

Both of them looked at me "Y/N-CHAN! WHY ARE YOU HALF-NAKED?!" Yazuha panicked as the other one looked away.

I was still blushing about what happened, when Taiju suddenly ran downstairs with a hoodie on his hand.

"Y/N DON'T JUST RAN AROUND NAKED!" he yelled and quickly gave the hoodie to me.

"Wear this!" I looked at the hoodie and back to him "You know that hoodie is big for me-" I said

"Just wear it, it's better than the t-shirt." He looked away blushing.

I took the hoodie and put it on.... I looked back at him as he looked at me "What?"

"Taiju-kun...." I smiled and ran upstairs heading to his bedroom "THIS IS MINE NOW!" I yelled.

Author POV

Taiju narrowed his eyebrows and smiled "cute..."

Yazuha and Hakkai looked at eachother shocked of that they've encountered.

"TAIJU WAS FUCKING BLUSHING?!" Both of them thought.

Hakkai then whispered to Yazuha

"Who's that girl, Yazuha??" He asked while looking at Taiju who was walking upstairs.

"That's Y/N-chan, brother's friend." She answered him also looking at Taiju

"Yazuha, Hakkai" Taiju called making both of them jumped. "Don't ever tell her about the things I do in Black Dragon and the punishments I gave you." He glared at them.

"Y-Yes..." Yazuha said and Hakkai stayed quiet.

Y/N POV

I was laying on Taiju's bed when he suddenly barged in making me jumped. I sat down and looked at him.

"Mine." I hugged his hoodie and looked away. He smiled and leaned towards the door frame, crossing his arms.

"I'm heading to the church later..." He said, I looked back at him and raised my right eyebrow.

"And.....?" I asked him.

"Are you coming with me or your going to stay here?" He asked covering his mouth looking away.

"Sure, I don't have anything to do so... wake me up if we're going." I went back to sleep while he just chuckled.

"Y/N wake up! It's already midnight come on." Taiju tried to wake me up. I growled and cover my self with his blanket.

I felt his breathing near my neck, I quickly got up and looked at him.

"You perv-" "No." He cuts me off
"Then why would you-" "I wasn't." He denied everything I said.

At the church

Both Taiju and I started to pray for a few minutes. After I was done praying , I looked at Taiju who was still praying. I sat down beside him, waiting for him to finish but it was taking him hours to finish. I took out my phone and looked at the time it was 2:16 a.m.

I didn't want to disturb him so I decided to take a nap again.

Hehe lol. Cliff hanger.