A/N

Guys, I got bad news but it's not about myself. It's about @lusianayoshi2007...my friend...I believe u guys are wondering why she didn't updated for such a long time...I was curious too...And I tried to text her about 3 months ago but she didn't replied...Until a few weeks ago she finally replied......But her reply give me a real shock.She is suffering from blood cancer these months...And because of covid I didn't allow to go to the hospital to visit her....I believe u guys saw her comment on my last chapter...She's still thinking about my updates and also hers. But she couldn't...Well....I finally went to the hospital and visited her this morning...She doesn't look good...I never thought a healthy girl like her would suffer from blood cancer....I talked to her when I visited her and the only thing I could do is encourage her.She told me she found a match and she will have a surgery in the next week...But the surgery has high risk...The surgery might failed...and if it does......

I hope she'll be alright...She asked me to let u guys know about this news and she wants me to say sorry to u guys for her.....I hope the surgery will be a success...and she will get well and healthy soon...Well that's all about the bad news that I need to tell u guys...I'll let u guys know how's everything going next week...👋🏻

And I guess I'll do my next update soon enough....